+1 (idc) 0.38705738705739 38.7% [ 1268 ]
Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

F4lc3n's Girlfriend

Lady Punching Bag

19,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
Rose Scented

For some funky reason ever since the new permissions were added, every time I close my browser BetterGaia is removed and I have to reinitialize it. Is anyone else having this problem? Any idea how to fix it?

I am having the same problem. I have to reinstall it everyday. I am leaving it off today because I am so annoyed

Friendly Conversationalist

...How do I get rid of it? Had it for 20 minutes, already fed up of it. Downloaded it for Chrome. I use Windows 7. 400m for anyone that helps me get rid of it.

Dapper Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
ToxicHailstorm
...How do I get rid of it? Had it for 20 minutes, already fed up of it. Downloaded it for Chrome. I use Windows 7. 400m for anyone that helps me get rid of it.

I have windows 8 and use Chrome. Maybe I can help? In the upper-left hand corner there in a small BG icon - if I click it 3 options with arrows popup. I click the first option which reads "BetterGaia Settings" - then "About" and "Reset".. Sorry if this doesn't help!
When will you guys fix this?
User Image
Unless it's actually meant to look like that.

Beau

When i went into settings to change my header i noticed none are there.
All of Gaia's headers that were up are gone.

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
Nathan Shepard

Which browser?

Beau

HyruleanHero
Nathan Shepard

Which browser?

Chrome.

Cat

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Nathan Shepard
HyruleanHero
Nathan Shepard

Which browser?

Chrome.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah I'm having this problem as well. I can still add my own header, but any to choose from have completely disappear. I was thinking maybe you guys decided to take them off or something.
For me, also. The Personalize page isn't working right now.

Thank you for fixing the login box, though. Works great now! ^_^

If anyone is interested, here are the header codes for the current Easter Event.
Just click "Custom Url" on the BetterGaia personalize page under "Header" and "Other"

Header Url:

http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/event/easter2014/header/easter2k14_header.jpg

Header Base Url:

http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/event/easter2014/header/easter2k14_header_tile.jpg

Alien Friend

ToxicHailstorm

If you use Chrome, click on settings, go to extensions and turn it off or click the trash can next to it.
It removes it completely.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Bluecandescent
I'm not gonna complain about the Firefox Alpha issues since we've got about 2 pages of that, but what I recommend is that the new Firefox version be added to the front page post, because people keep coming in here going "the Firefox version isn't being updated, switch to Chrome." And frankly it's pissing me off coming into this thread because there was a new post and it's just someone who hasn't read the last few pages. Sorry for the bitterness, but I'm just patiently waiting for an update like the rest of us FF users sweatdrop

Couldn't agree more.

Fashionable Giver

11,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Rose Scented

For some funky reason ever since the new permissions were added, every time I close my browser BetterGaia is removed and I have to reinitialize it. Is anyone else having this problem? Any idea how to fix it?

°˖ ✧ ℓυℓυ sαчs ❣ ✧˖ °

━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━

I'm having the same problem aswell.
I keep to having to readd the app onto my chrome.

User Image

━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━━━━

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas