Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

5,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
MistressRosalyn
I Yin N Yang I
allvanishing

How do you change the post format on goolge chrome bettergaia i cant seem to figure it out...

Oh your search bar, where it says "www.gaiaonline.com"etc next to the bookmark star there is a "Bg". Click that and click "options". It will open in a new tab all that you can do with it. Open the "post formatting tab". Click the one you want, and hit the little pencil looking thing on the right hand side. Insert your ubbc code into there (ie what you want bolded, colored, adding images) AND HIT SAVE! ^.^ then when you refresh or load another page on gaia those options will be present. The first one listed will auto appear during your reply. I suggest placing a blank one there if you don't using the style all the time. ^.^; hope that was clear.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

-Thsnk you <3

Loverboy

I Yin N Yang I
MistressRosalyn
I Yin N Yang I
allvanishing

How do you change the post format on goolge chrome bettergaia i cant seem to figure it out...

Oh your search bar, where it says "www.gaiaonline.com"etc next to the bookmark star there is a "Bg". Click that and click "options". It will open in a new tab all that you can do with it. Open the "post formatting tab". Click the one you want, and hit the little pencil looking thing on the right hand side. Insert your ubbc code into there (ie what you want bolded, colored, adding images) AND HIT SAVE! ^.^ then when you refresh or load another page on gaia those options will be present. The first one listed will auto appear during your reply. I suggest placing a blank one there if you don't using the style all the time. ^.^; hope that was clear.

-Thsnk you <3

^.^ Welcome!

Friendly Lover

26,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I love BetterGaia, especially since there is now the option for Google Chrome, however, it appears that BetterGaia is the cause for my aquarium not loading.. Look into this please?

-Tried everything else before turning it off to make sure it was the problem.-

Salty Member

umm my meebo and the little bar at the bottom is not working
i was wondering if i need to up data BetterGaia or is it just alittle glich in my firefox/in gaia its self?
exelent forum!! i answer how can i changge my theme rolleyes

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm using the google chrome version.

The hide sigs and hide posts are not working properly for me. In the past, I would click both and then just show sigs and it would work the whole time I am on Gaia until I changed it back. Now, however, when I go to another thread/topic, as soon as I leave it, the options reset itself. I find those two buttons helpful in the Gaia Aquariums forum especially. As it hides long butt posts I am not interested in reading (neither do they contain important information anyway), since the tanks are the only things I do want to see. I make it a little easier by displaying only tanks in sigs on my account and nothing else. Yet it still takes a little longer to load. Is this a error and it will be fixed or will this stay this way permanently?

Thanks for reading. Hoping to see a reply to this issue soon.

Astounding Browser

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I got a question, is there an option to go back to Gaia's current default header? Thanks. (me using Firefox)

Alien Cultist

I was also wondering if there will be a way in the future for post formatting in the quick quote?
o u o

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
      -Has the forum formatting issue in Firefox been fixed yet?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You have whacked out poo brain~!
▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Agh, everything shrunk. And I mean I have two giant empty spaces on either side. I'd like the choice to fill the screen without zooming in. If I can do this, someone please tell me how, because now Gaia is half the size of my screen. (I've got my computer hooked up to my 42".) Help please! Using Chrome, btw.

[Edit] I've figured out the forum half. Had to uncheck the 'set a constant width for forums' option. But my guilds (where I usually hang out) are still all scrunched up.

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
Harajunkie

▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲
Doesn't seem like it. In fact, it looks like the FF version may or may not be abandoned, which is a real shame because I don't wanna use Chrome for Gaia... ;o

Blessed Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Knock and say you have to poop.

Tipsy Scarface

13,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Champion 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Penn Almasy
Harajunkie

▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲
Doesn't seem like it. In fact, it looks like the FF version may or may not be abandoned, which is a real shame because I don't wanna use Chrome for Gaia... ;o

[.~Well, that sucks. I don't want switch my main browser just for Gaia but the forums are really screws up, it's dang near unreadable. Looks like I'll have to turn it off. I'll miss being in Aekea all the time. gonk ~.]
pirate

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Trick or...

Great, just when I decked out my avatar and Gaia for Halloween, Gaia just HAD to change the header again and this time I can't seem to figure out the code to block it again.

TREAT!

Ruthless Vampire

I just downloaded the BetterGaia and it looks awesome!! But... in this thread, it says there's a GST. Mine looks like a right-aligned 'Post, Vote, or Explore to earn Gold!' next to a small gold image. I think it would be neat to have the GST... Can you help me? :XP:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff