Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

Slackheart's Honey Bun

Friendly Pal

14,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
allvanishing

I'm sorry, but I do not like the whole... entire page formatting thing.

Needs to be an option to view the entire site as Gaia's default. It looks very poor. I'm using it right now and there is no way I can get used to this.

Tbh, the only reason i would ever use this is to auto-grab from the dailies. That's it.

Should make individual app for it. I'd install that. smile

Meanwhile, it makes the website look very bad. I am uninstalling it. Sorry.

Friendly Poster

3,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Trader 100
I can't find the BetterGaia options for format posts...

Devoted Kitten

14,275 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Object of Affection 150
Heinous Mortification

I ended up switching back to Chrome just for BG. But I hate Chrome because it seems to run so slow compared to Firefox. I do hope they eventually get the issues fixed for the rest of us. I mean, BG has come in so useful for me because of the daily chance collecting and the auto-post formatting. Very convenient for roleplaying. But I do agree, I have noticed that Chrome does seem to get a lot more attention now that I've switched to it.

Friendly Poster

3,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Trader 100
I can't find the BetterGaia options for formating posts...
Laura Midori

If using Firefox, go to the
Menu Bar >Tools > Add-ons
or
Ctrl+Shift+A

If using Chrome.... No clue.
I imagine it's similarly located though
Hello,

Ever since Gaia started allowing users to have "Achievement" descriptions under their avies in the forums the threads have been messed up for me. The Avies on the right side have disappeared and not all the information above each post is available to me such as the post number/link and time stamp which ,as an FA, I really need. So I have to constantly turn BG off. There is also a large blank white space at the top of each and every post. EXAMPLE ⇨[X]

I have waited this long because I assumed if I were patient BetterGaia would eventually be updated to fix this.

Today I thought this happened when one thread I visited looked fixed. EXAMPLE ⇨ [X]

However, that seems to have been a glitch or something because after refreshing that page it went back to the messed up version. Every other thread I've visited since then are also still messed up.

I was wondering if there are any plans on fixing this issue and wondered why that one thread briefly looked exactly like what is needed?

Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1

Blessed Exhibitionist

10,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Is there anyway to auto-format a quick reply with this chrome extension? if not, are there plans of adding such a feature?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Genius

KittyRedden
Laura Midori

If using Firefox, go to the
Menu Bar >Tools > Add-ons
or
Ctrl+Shift+A

If using Chrome.... No clue.
I imagine it's similarly located though

In the URL bar, on the far right side. You will see a "bg" next to the "Bookmark This" star. If you click on the "bg" it will open a dropdown menu that lets you get to the options. wink
How come I'm not able to upgrade my better Gaia extension from the 2011. 9. 10 version to the 2012.7.11. version. I keep getting the page here, telling me it's not found
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bettergaia/versions/0.2012.7.11

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Dlen Isolde
Hello,

Ever since Gaia started allowing users to have "Achievement" descriptions under their avies in the forums the threads have been messed up for me. The Avies on the right side have disappeared and not all the information above each post is available to me such as the post number/link and time stamp which ,as an FA, I really need. So I have to constantly turn BG off. There is also a large blank white space at the top of each and every post. EXAMPLE ⇨[X]

I have waited this long because I assumed if I were patient BetterGaia would eventually be updated to fix this.

Today I thought this happened when one thread I visited looked fixed. EXAMPLE ⇨ [X]

However, that seems to have been a glitch or something because after refreshing that page it went back to the messed up version. Every other thread I've visited since then are also still messed up.

I was wondering if there are any plans on fixing this issue and wondered why that one thread briefly looked exactly like what is needed?

i'd like to know when this will be fixed as well. it's really starting to bug me.
Does anybody have the update link to the recent version of BG?

Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Generous 100
BetterGaia should include a post format for quick reply posts

Aged Survivor

This just might the thing that makes me use Gaia
over and over again.

EDIT: How in the hell do you edit this thing? :/
Dlen Isolde
Hello,

It bothers me to no end that such a massive issue has not been addressed or fixed yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff