Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

I also preferred the previous version of BetterGaia. sweatdrop I'm not going to complain about the new space in My Gaia since I don't know what it does yet, but the Draw All was definitely more convenient before.

User Image

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

I too preferred the old Draw All. It was much faster and neater, and I don't really need to see the item descriptions. Did anyone, really? We can hover over the item in the older one if we really need to. Can I please have the old Draw All back?

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Healing Fairy

Here comes another person to complain about the new update neutral

While I don't mind the change to the My Gaia tab all that much, the friends section looks very cluttered and squished together, especially when multiple people are online. Kind of ironic, considering you guys actually opened up more space in that section.

As for the Draw All change, I'm going not going to sugarcoat my complaint: the update is terrible. I use a laptop so my screen is smaller than most desktop computers, so I don't know if that's why I have to scroll down to get my dailies but nonetheless there was never any need to change the feature at all. The new update does not look slick or modern as you had probably hoped, it looks clunky and awkward. There is no need to show the descriptions of the items, nobody reads them anyway and it just slows us down when the whole purpose of Draw All is to speed up the process of getting dailies.

Overall I give the new update -0/10 (yes, it's that bad). I understand that you're probably just testing things with BetterGaia but there is no need to change features that were already perfect.

Interstellar Cub

Infamously Unknown
Here comes another person to complain about the new update neutral

While I don't mind the change to the My Gaia tab all that much, the friends section looks very cluttered and squished together, especially when multiple people are online. Kind of ironic, considering you guys actually opened up more space in that section.

As for the Draw All change, I'm going not going to sugarcoat my complaint: the update is terrible. I use a laptop so my screen is smaller than most desktop computers, so I don't know if that's why I have to scroll down to get my dailies but nonetheless there was never any need to change the feature at all. The new update does not look slick or modern as you had probably hoped, it looks clunky and awkward. There is no need to show the descriptions of the items, nobody reads them anyway and it just slows us down when the whole purpose of Draw All is to speed up the process of getting dailies.

Overall I give the new update -0/10 (yes, it's that bad). I understand that you're probably just testing things with BetterGaia but there is no need to change features that were already perfect.

this.
i agree so much.

Angelic Kitten

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here..
But I have my newest format "activated" tho it's not working, is there anything I have to do to insert it here?

Hallowed Nerd

I agree with everyone else about the Draw All change. I liked the simplicity of the previous version better!

As for My Gaia page, I hate having to scroll down to see quotes and new posts in my notices.

Please, change it back!

mochilli's Fav

Tipsy Alchemist

not really appreciating the new friends box. i use it to follow my friends into the forums, not just see if they're online 8T

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
My better gaia is showing ads everywhere ?

Some Witty Name's Significant Otter

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Pokekaiju Contest Extraordinaire! 500
  • Marshmowlette 500
I have to say, thanks for changing the fact of the draw all to where it doesn't stretch and for changing the BG part in the My Gaia page back to the side.

Toxic Vampire

kind of weird that i can't see the time and date on each posts now...

edit: nevermind c: i fixed it~ just changed the color a bit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces