Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

Invisible Browser

The Trancy Brat
Dat Bunneh-kins
The Trancy Brat
II Sahri II
The Trancy Brat

jk desu

Ok, so we can rule out that it's OS related. Looks like BG for Firefox isn't really working well. I first thought it was Chrome sweatdrop
yea, I can only see the tiniest bit of the top of the post date, everything else is cut XD

Had this exact same problem for the firefox version. It was solved when I updated to the Feb. 2013 version. Not sure about Chrome though...
all my stuff is updated ;w; poo

D= Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on?

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Dat Bunneh-kins
The Trancy Brat
Dat Bunneh-kins
The Trancy Brat
II Sahri II

Ok, so we can rule out that it's OS related. Looks like BG for Firefox isn't really working well. I first thought it was Chrome sweatdrop
yea, I can only see the tiniest bit of the top of the post date, everything else is cut XD

Had this exact same problem for the firefox version. It was solved when I updated to the Feb. 2013 version. Not sure about Chrome though...

nah, I've pretty much just been dealing with it XD

Invisible Browser

The Trancy Brat
Dat Bunneh-kins
The Trancy Brat
Dat Bunneh-kins
The Trancy Brat
II Sahri II

Think you should probably try that and/or double check to see if there is another update or something. lol Wish I was a tech savvy person, I'd be of more help.

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Dat Bunneh-kins
The Trancy Brat
Dat Bunneh-kins
The Trancy Brat
Dat Bunneh-kins

Think you should probably try that and/or double check to see if there is another update or something. lol Wish I was a tech savvy person, I'd be of more help.
yea, I guess I just figured reinstalling might not help since it just seems a problem with the the bars holding the date/time being to small, might try it later though biggrin

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Collect buttons for the Daily Chance don't seem to work very well. I have to press it multiple times to get it to work.

Decisive Phantom

Is this still reliable?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

The Trancy Brat
Dat Bunneh-kins
The Trancy Brat
Dat Bunneh-kins
The Trancy Brat
Dat Bunneh-kins

yea, I guess I just figured reinstalling might not help since it just seems a problem with the the bars holding the date/time being to small, might try it later though biggrin
Hey GUYS!!! I fixed it. I found the beta version for Firefox via the first post on the first page.

Here is the link for you all so you don't have to go to the first post. But when glitches like this happen, it's because Firefox won't host beta extensions in the regular extensions page, so you have to be linked to a special page containing the beta app. Anyways, when something goes wonky, always come back to this thread and find the beta link to the extension!

Here you go all!!!

Beta BetterGaia for Firefox, CLICK HERE!

Feral Warrior

Is the bettergaia site bowafishtech.org down?
cos it seems gone

message displayed "You have requested a site that is currently offline. This generally happens when a site is temporarily disabled for some reason, but has not been permanently removed."
User Image
User Image
For your post styling, could you add more customization options? For instance, when I quote someone I start typing right after the quote block, not two lines down. Deleting those two lines is getting to be a hassle. Also, would it be possible to add auto-format to the quick post thingy (as well as the instant quote feature you implemented)?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

MURKR0W
Is the bettergaia site bowafishtech.org down?
cos it seems gone

message displayed "You have requested a site that is currently offline. This generally happens when a site is temporarily disabled for some reason, but has not been permanently removed."
It seems like the website is down, but fortunately the beta for Firefox is still linked through the first page.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
jk desu
It seems like the website is down, but fortunately the beta for Firefox is still linked through the first page.
Sorry for bothering you, but do you happen to know how to edit options from the firefox beta? I want to change my font format but the website is down.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Denham
jk desu
Sorry for bothering you, but do you happen to know how to edit options from the firefox beta? I want to change my font format but the website is down.
Sure, go to your Firefox menu, find add-ons, you should see your list of extensions. Find BetterGaia and then click on options, and finally go to post formatting. You should be able to choose how to edit your post format from there.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
jk desu
Denham
jk desu
Sure, go to your Firefox menu, find add-ons, you should see your list of extensions. Find BetterGaia and then click on options, and finally go to post formatting. You should be able to choose how to edit your post format from there.

Awesome, thank you so much!

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Great little add-on, gonna defintiely be using the post formatting feature (the only reason I don't make my posts pretty at the moment is because I can't be arsed to copy&paste all the time xP )
I actually really like the edited layout too (even though I wasn't expecting it) - much easier on the eyes than all that white P:
The DC collection is inspired too c:
The only thing I would like you to add, if possible, would be a quick link dumpster dive in the corner of the window? Perhaps greying out during the 5mins after each dive and becoming clickable again once you're able to dive again c:

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Emerlia
Great little add-on, gonna defintiely be using the post formatting feature (the only reason I don't make my posts pretty at the moment is because I can't be arsed to copy&paste all the time xP )
I actually really like the edited layout too (even though I wasn't expecting it) - much easier on the eyes than all that white P:
The DC collection is inspired too c:
The only thing I would like you to add, if possible, would be a quick link dumpster dive in the corner of the window? Perhaps greying out during the 5mins after each dive and becoming clickable again once you're able to dive again c:

Thanks! The dumpster dive I would have to think about how to approach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff