Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

BetterGaia should...

Beat out the addon competition. 0.26221001221001 26.2% [ 859 ]
Work together with other addons. 0.3507326007326 35.1% [ 1149 ]
+1 (idc) 0.38705738705739 38.7% [ 1268 ]
Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

Kawaii Mage

Woahh just found this today. I gotta say it's freakin' amazing.
not sure how or why but its working now smile

Beloved Lover

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ωєℓcσмє to му ωσяℓ∂

Well, I wanna change my Header, but there's so many options that it wont scroll any farther. I cant see past the dots for the Heralds of Chaos CI (Which is the only part I can see) and I really really want to see what all you have

Now
ԍєт συт!

Hallowed Phantom

allvanishing
Thank You for Using BetterGaia. cat_3nodding

Hey biggrin
I don't know if someone suggested this already , but , can you add something that can make donating faster?

Blessed Seeker

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Digging this add-on so far. My only suggestion would be the ability to change the header color of forum posts, the same way you can change navigation colors. Kind of throws off any established color scheme you've set up.
I just started using BetterGaia and I'm already in love with it. Thank you! smile

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
allvanishing

BetterGaia helps me live on chrome.
HOWEVER, since Gaia has started using https, you may want to update your manifest.json to include https.
( replace http:// with * )
~King Awesome

Adorable Kitten

I'm not sure how to edit the bettergaia settings on Firefox. I've had it on Chrome before but I just got it on Firefox and I can't actually find the options anywhere. I can't tell if something's wrong or I'm just not seeing it.

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

I'm loving the look of BetterGaia so far, though it'll take getting used to. I'm still a little worried about BG accessing my Gaia info and tabs, but I guess something so comprehensive needs it, and too many people use it for it to be malicious.

Adorable Kitten

allvanishing

I'm not sure how to edit the bettergaia settings on Firefox. I've had it on Chrome before but I just got it on Firefox and I can't actually find the options anywhere. I can't tell if something's wrong or I'm just not seeing it. Help? ;P
        So... I'm having a few problems.

One, there's a big gap between the border/style of the posts (such as elegant) and the post header.

Two, there's no date or time.

Three, the avatar shows up on the first post, but not the second, shows up on the third, doesn't on the fourth and so on.

I also have Windows 8? If that affects anything for some reason.

Here is a screen shot. Note that there's no avatar peeking up in the quote/tip header of the second post. In the first post, the avatar's hair obviously reaches past that header/border.

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Arr -- k u n
        So... I'm having a few problems.

One, there's a big gap between the border/style of the posts (such as elegant) and the post header.

Two, there's no date or time.

Three, the avatar shows up on the first post, but not the second, shows up on the third, doesn't on the fourth and so on.

I also have Windows 8? If that affects anything for some reason.

Here is a screen shot. Note that there's no avatar peeking up in the quote/tip header of the second post. In the first post, the avatar's hair obviously reaches past that header/border.

Your using Firefox aren't you? It has nothing to do with Win8 I can assure you. No its a issue that's been plaguing the Firefox version ever since Gaia changed its forum code. As to when alvanishing will push a fix for this issue, well that's any ones guess at the moment. He used to be really good and fixing issues like this as soon as they happened. I'm not sure what's going on with him and/or the others that help him code BetterGaia. Right now the Chrome version of BetterGaia is the most stable one.

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
khrushchevs shoe
allvanishing

I'm not sure how to edit the bettergaia settings on Firefox. I've had it on Chrome before but I just got it on Firefox and I can't actually find the options anywhere. I can't tell if something's wrong or I'm just not seeing it. Help? ;P

The BetterGaia settings are located under the Tools menu on Firefox.

The path should be: Tools - BetterGaia - Options

Anxious Friend

So I totally prefer Firefox to Chrome....I'd love to know if the Firefox version is going to be fixed any time soon. It's been broken for a while now emotion_8c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff