Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

Tipsy Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
allvanishing

Taerar Licorne
Just upgraded to the most recent version for Firefox (with the most recent version of Firefox, 10.0.2) on this computer, and I have a few critiques/suggestions/requests: I'd like to be able to pick which widgets I want visible in the header. The only one I use is the PM widget, so the others are unnecessary clutter.

Also: what was wrong with the way polls were hidden in older versions? I liked them off to the side - this new method of collapsing them makes the whole page bounce and jitter whenever my mouse hovers over the top section of the page, and having it not collapsed just clutters up the page unnecessarily. Is there any way to code the collapse to work like the old way where the poll was off to the side or at least make it so it overlays the posts when you hover over it instead of moving the entire page down? For clarification of what I mean, see version 0.3.4.7 which is what I'm still using on another computer. The way polls pop open and overlay the rest of the thread rather than shifting it is much preferable, and I'm reluctant to upgrade that computer's BG unless this becomes a reality.

Other than those two things, I still love BetterGaia and will continue to use it. The poll issue is a major thorn for me, so that would be what I'd like to see adjusted most, but picking and choosing widgets would also be a plus. Thanks.

I'd appreciate an official word from allvanishing regarding the poll thing.

Shirtless Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Oh good god, please fix this.
http://i.imgur.com/mUIV2.png

The width and height are switched around.

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Is this Outpost still kicking with life? Just wondering....

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

The Assassin of Doom

Plenty of users around, attempting to report glitches and bugs, but the devs of BG are MIA. Haven't heard from Allvanishing in months. '~'

SeIbst's Queen

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Very nice. I like it a lot. c: Just started using yesterday.

Btw, it isn't a download. Its an add-on for Google Chrome and fire fox.

Sparkly Genius

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'm having an issue - my QuickLinks bar keeps coming up blank. o no My links don't show up.

Edit: On second thought, this may be a Gaia issue, not a BG issue.

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
Having an issue with the "stretched header", but only on Firefox: User Image
As you can see, the "stretched" areas of the header don't match the chosen header.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Crystal Sparda
The Assassin of Doom

Plenty of users around, attempting to report glitches and bugs, but the devs of BG are MIA. Haven't heard from Allvanishing in months. '~'
Take what you can...

I think RL has pretty much taken over.

And why is the Firefox version of BetterGaia so behind on the Chrome version? As far as I know Firefox is a more popular browser than Chrome.

...Give nothing back

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Woah, the thread's a mess. Life took over? :O

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Izumi Motou
Crystal Sparda
The Assassin of Doom

Take what you can...

I think RL has pretty much taken over.

And why is the Firefox version of BetterGaia so behind on the Chrome version? As far as I know Firefox is a more popular browser than Chrome.

...Give nothing back
I think it's because Chrome pushes the updates automatically for all users and also easily so allvanishing decided to focus on updating the Chrome version.

Fashionable Shopper

User ImageOh thank you so much for making this for Chrome! Now I don't have to use Firefox anymore! I exclusively kept using firefox only to for the tektek toolbar so I would be able to use my post style. Now I have no reason to keep Firefox anymore! This is so amazing! I love the customization as well. Everything is really easy to use unlike some of the previous toolbars. I love this extension so much and I actually use the other features. biggrin

Dapper Darling

Hhhm. Already I'm liking how condensed and sleek my screen has become.

Beloved Lover

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ωєℓcσмє to му ωσяℓ∂

I mainly got this BG thing for the post auto-formatting, but the entire thing is working rather nicely. My only complaint, is that it doesn't load the background behind my avi as fast as I'd like it to (It goes to the standard "Barton" design for a few moments, and THEN to my Valfor Academy theme. -EDIT- It also apparently only changes a few of the header images, not all of them, as the Marketplace is still gambinos beach. :c) I've only had this for a few minutes though, so I'm not sure how it works physically. Just aesthetically. But really, the Auto-Format is worth any possible physical abnormalities. ^-^

Now
ԍєт συт!
The quicklinks don't show up the majority of the time. it's a pain in the arse.

also, whenever i close my browser, my post style resets even when i delete them all. i don't want to have to keep going to the settings in order to get rid of the post styles all the time. another pain..

Dapper Darling

Few things with post formatting; it doesn't apply to quick-replies, nor to my comments, though I have that option selected.

Also, comments on my profile have vanished; I can still see who has commented but the text of comments themselves are gone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff