+1 (idc) 0.38705738705739 38.7% [ 1268 ]
Total Votes:[ 3276 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 572 573 574 > >> >>> »|

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Celebrating 6 Years with Gaia, since August 2008.
Visit us: BetterGaia.com

► WE'VE MOVED!
Learn more about BetterGaia here.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
► LEGAL
BetterGaia is not affiliated with or endorsed by Gaia Interactive, Inc. Gaia Online and the Gaia Online logo are trademarks of Gaia Interactive, Inc.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
▶ How is BetterGaia version numbered?
BetterGaia is updated on a day to day basis, so as we add new features to BetterGaia, you know it will go live as fast as we can. Each version number is based on the year created and followed by the edition of that year.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Thank You for Using BetterGaia. cat_3nodding
User Image

۞ u i ۞

Good luck n such :V Gaia is fine for me as is [also i have a few add ons for firfox D:] but im sure your add on will help a lot of people.

۞

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100

The download doesn't work for me at all xd

If I could recommend something, I'd put the forums back the way they were, namely, bringing our purple userbars above the avatar back. Possible?

[ Poltergeist Parade ]

I gotta say, im pretty impressed by the tiny screenshots, things like simple daily chance and a decent forum view definitely appeal to me!

Thing is i'm kinda lazy.. and can't be bothered to sign up to mozilla add-ons to use it (as it's still in the experimental thread).. I might though depending on a little thing, will it work automatically or will i get a whole new bar on my internet browser? I hate wasted space and add-on that create another bar for one button bother me =3= Also would it be possible to disable changes i didn't want?

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
cat_razz

Draw All Collect Daily Chance all in one place. No more excessive page browsing or hassle, just more treasure collecting. Post Formatter Auto-format posts with your post style. Don't bother with coping and pasting codes anymore. Let our post formatter do the work for you, with unlimited formats. Ads Hide ads from Gaia. Don't be bogged down with slow loading, flash intensive ads— have content come first. Header Headers Set a header. Choose from the 5 default headers or from all the Chance Items and Event headers back since 2009. Floating Notification Bar No longer do you have to scroll back to the top to get to your favorites. Shortcuts, account and widgets float at top of the page as you scroll. Widgets No more visiting every page to stay informed. Get info on your Friends, Private Messages and more on every page. Username Have your identity come first. Hide the Welcome back! and excessive links into a small menu. Gaia Cash Hiding Don't be tempted to purchase Cash. Hide the Get Gaia Cash and Refill buttons from your header. Shortcuts Quickly switch to other places with customizable floating shortcuts. Avatar Stats Learn more about you. Get your stats, such as your age, post count, items owned and more right next to your avatar. Dynamic GST Learn Gaia Standard Time naturally with a clock on the navigation. Day to night affects how the whole page looks. Classic Navigation Have more links at your service. Choose between using current modern or classic navigation. Navigation Themes Theme with your own colors for every state of the navigation. Logo Themes Change your logo to the classic Golden Gaia, Omnidrink, or even your own image. MyGaia Redesigned MyGaia Look at notices, friends and their updates that acually look better and fit in your screen. No more scrolling or long pages. Suggested Friends Hide these suggestions from the MyGaia page. Stop being bothered with people you don't know. Redesigned PMs Private messages look better than ever. Select messages quicker and use our instant search feature without hassle. PM Selectors Tired numb of clicking on tiny checkboxes? Now with one click, select your messages by their type: unread, read, and replied to. PM Instant Search Private messages look better than ever. Select messages quicker and use our instant search feature without hassle. BetterGaia Sidebar Socialize with other BetterGaia users all in one place. VIP access backstage to boards, news and more. Forums Redesigned Forums Chat with forums designed and inspired of this century. Redesigned with your suggestions in mind. Formatting Toolbar Type better. Redesigned formatter tools leave you unconfused when typing. Constant Width Stop straining your eyes to read words across wide screens. Now with an even page width, you can read threads more fluid and smoothly. Icon Links Use icons to quickly trade, message, and even send a request to people. Poll Hiding Want to take back the space taken by the polls in forum threads? Collapse polls converse space and retain the element of result surprise. Post & Signature Hiding Don't want to see people's posts? Hunting for tanks and only want to see post signatures? You can do that in one click. Page Themes Style Gaia the way you like it. Choose from headers to backgrounds to logos and more. Over millions of themes. Page Centering Finally, you can sit comfortably in you seat. Centered pages mean you don't need to tilt your head to the left to read anymore. Page Footer Simple footer for simple people. Footer links swept into a single menu. Back to the Top Instantly go back to the top of a page once you hit the bottom. Page Backgrounds Set a background. Choose from our selection or use your own and set how it looks. Page Centering See your backgrounds in full view. Choose if you want your pages to be centered. Link Redirections No more screaming. Page redirects now tell you where you're leaving to.

Beloved Friend

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
just wanted to say i love how bettergaia makes everything so much more space friendly...and it isnt so boring anymore! i love it! thank you!

Widower

Long-time Vampire

Hm...
I might actually register with Firefox to download this now instead of waiting until its public.

But is this actually allowed?
It won't get anyone in trouble, will it?
I dunno, I just always felt weird with things like this.
I even remember feeling uneasy about that add-on going around a while ago to change those damn Island people in one of the older Gaia Layouts.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
cat_emo

Change the way you experience Gaia Online.Add to Chrome Add to Firefox
Not only did I find out you can change you header, but you can also change your background, save multiple post formats, and so many other awesome things!
KR4NK, Community Member from I love BetterGaia
Gaia, redesigned. Actually since 2008.
Over 3,000 people daily use BetterGaia to chat, shop, and interact better and faster than before. And with a modernized and rebuilt from the ground-up site design, navigation and more, there's no reason to miss out.
Rejoin your personality. Express yourself.
Set a header. Set a background. Style Gaia the way you like it. Choose from all the Chance Items and Event headers back since 2009, to random backgrounds, rustic logos and more. Hundreds of combinations are waiting to be made.
Talk even more. Faster and stronger.
Auto-format posts with your post style. Don't bother with coping and pasting codes anymore. Let our post formatter do the work for you. Use Instant quoting and editing to change and reply to posts all without leaving the same page. Type better. Redesigned formating tools leave you frustrationfreewhiletyping.DrawAll.Morecollecting.CollectDailyChanceallinoneplace.Nomoreexcessivepagebrowsingorhassle,justmoretreasurecollecting.And thats not all.We didn't just stop right here.Avatar StatisticsBack to the TopBetterGaia SidebarConstant Page WidthCustom HeadersCustom LogosCustom NavigationDraw AllFloating Notification BarHeaders ThemesHidden AdsHidden Gaia CashHidden Suggested FriendsInstant EditingInstant QuotingLogo ThemesNavigation ThemesNotification WidgetsPage BackgroundsPage CenteringPoll HidingPost FormatterPost HidingPMs Instant SearchingPMs SelectorsRedesigned Formatting ToolbarRedesigned ForumsRedesigned Link RedirectionsRedesigned MyGaiaRedesigned Page FooterRedesigned Private MessagesShortcutsSignature HidingThemesUsername MenuAnd this list is nowhere near complete.BetterGaiaFor Chrome and Firefox.Add to Chrome FirefoxRead our thread.Have questions? Want toleaveacommentHeadtoGaiaandfindmorereasonswhyyou'llloveBetterGaia.Visit our threadJoin the outpost.Talk with others about BetterGaia, and receive notifications about changes, updates, orreallyanything that you need to know. Visit our guild
I have to say I like how everything looks, but would it be possible to release it as stylish/greasemonkey scripts or is there something going on that requires it to be an addon of its own?

edit: Also, put the go there link after posting back if you can, please. Otherwise, it's very nice.

Widower

Long-time Vampire

But those add-ons really don't change the layout of Gaia.
I just wanted to be 100% sure.
I know things like the Tektek toolbar add buttons to the site, but they don't rearrange the layout of anything.

I did, just download it, however, and I must say that I love how the navigation bar looks.
But the shortcuts bar layers behind the map and doesn't really show at all on the computer I'm using, which is normally set in a 800x600 screen resolution. Even scrolling horizontally doesn't show it.
The name and logout link shows fine though.

Edit: Beautiful forums. They're gonna take a while to get used to. I'm used to the plain white-ness I saw every day for the past year or so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff