Look at you go, pinkie.

Haiya, greenie!

4laugh

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Updated~ ♪

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Updated~ ♪ So I added the Literary Luxury in... just because it's cute. Hmph.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Thanks for making this guide, it seems like a great resource!

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Hazelaar
Thanks for making this guide, it seems like a great resource!

Thanks for the compliment. blaugh

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Item added: Starters (what sponsor item is this..?)

Fashionable Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
heart heart heart
Oh my gosh! So love this thread!
heart heart heart

Fluffy Treat

Toriki-chi
Item added: Starters (what sponsor item is this..?)

the book, "Starters"

also, for this:

Toriki-chi
Alright, so here's the thing. I no longer own an item with an "I am" pose. So I cannot find out which of the background will work for the background. I guess I will have to drop that service. sweatdrop That is unless you are willing to help me, of course.

you can check my thread (link in my sig.) it's not very pretty, but it is alphabetized, 99% complete, and constantly updated.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Creamy Filling
the book, "Starters"

Oh, haha. Thank you very much! Also, that info about me having no "I am" pose item is outdated. I got one a few months back. sweatdrop But thank you, I'll check out the guide. 3nodding

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Update on new CI~

- Timehole Professor
- Paper Play
- Meracle Swimmer
- Extreme Schooling
- Comic Sounds

Fluffy Treat

many of the things you say don't work with I Am items actually do work with certain ones, or under the right circumstances. For example, all Astra animated items work, but you have to have some other stuff equipped. [ETA] also, specifically, In the Ruhk, Lady Jayne, Malicious Vizier, Summer Jelly, Rejected...Cabana, Rakugaki, Flight of Fancy, Heavenly Awesome are all examples that work at least partially. Check this thread.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Creamy Filling

Haiya and thank you for your input! As mentioned on the front page, I cannot guarantee which items the backgrounds will work with because I only use one specific item (Black Sheep) to test it out. If you'd like, I can affiliate your guide so that users can visit your guide to know more about which items compatible?

Fluffy Treat

Toriki-chi
Creamy Filling

Haiya and thank you for your input! As mentioned on the front page, I cannot guarantee which items the backgrounds will work with because I only use one specific item (Black Sheep) to test it out. If you'd like, I can affiliate your guide so that users can visit your guide to know more about which items compatible?

Sure, that might be useful for some folks--as ugly and basic as it is, it covers probably 99% and i update it whenever new stuff is released. (or if i find stuff in threads like this one)

Distinct Shapeshifter

More stuff to add to the list! Tra lala~ whee

Petals/Flowers/Plants:
Ring Around the Rosie

Mushrooms:
Fairy Ring

yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash