Welcome to Gaia! ::

is there any way i can get my friends account back?

Dangerous Ladykiller

LuckyIrishClover
is there any way i can get my friends account back?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
no, there is nothing you can do. your friend is the one who has to do it. if they are banned, they need to find out why (they can PM any moderator) and then they can fill out the feedback form.

Dangerous Ladykiller

Anonimicon's Prince

Timid Star

This place is awesome! heart
I truly heart this guide. I recieved a PM saying that I had hacked someone when I hadn't, and even though I KNEW that Mods would NEVER ask for my password, I was still worried, until now. Anyway, thanks. smile
can someone help me my main account is darkmysticalfire and i got banned for 3 days and i dont know why
Aha 3nodding
D: I was hacked on december 2, 2006! No scamming Pm, I didn't giveaway my password, it wasn't easy, I take it, it was a keylogger..but why would a keylogger go for gaia...D:

Anyway, I have another tip:

If you want to be even more careful, don't take any usermade quizes, sometimes those quizes try to get your password, meaning they ask what your favorite number is, favorite color, favorite band, favorite sport, and so on, that gives the hackers a chance to guess your password and usually people do have something they like, as in a favorite, in their password, SO DONT DO THOSE QUIZES..xD.

(nope, i didn't do any quizes xD)
Peevel
D: I was hacked on december 2, 2006! No scamming Pm, I didn't giveaway my password, it wasn't easy, I take it, it was a keylogger..but why would a keylogger go for gaia...D:

If you want to be even more careful, don't take any usermade quizes, sometimes those quizes try to get your password, meaning they ask what your favorite number is, favorite color, favorite band, favorite sport, and so on, that gives the hackers a chance to guess your password and usually people do have something they like, as in a favorite, in their password, SO DONT DO THOSE QUIZES..xD.

Gaia does not have keyloggers. You most likely clicked on a link to another site while on Gaia (or something like that), and got the keylogger.

Dangerous Ladykiller

Peevel

better yet DON'T USE THOSE AS PASSWORDS.

MAKE A SAFE PASSWORD AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY. 3nodding

Dangerous Ladykiller

no i doubt it.

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
kage-ookami4
Peevel

better yet DON'T USE THOSE AS PASSWORDS.

MAKE A SAFE PASSWORD AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY. 3nodding
i totally agree....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas