Option 2 0.37895353377587 37.9% [ 1941 ]
Total Votes:[ 5122 ]

Original Wolf

sdrawkcab
Chaotic Guilt
Hmm. Impressive.
But what I noticed that there aren't many male examples. :/
Either way, still a pretty good guide. c:
XD You're right. In my mind, it's pretty darn even. I don't count the extra parts where I threw my avatar in as placeholders for concepts. I'll do something about that. ;3
It should be pretty clear that each individual concept can be applied to both bases no matter what the model is, but I do want to keep things even. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. :}

Now that I have a bit more time again, I'll try to tweak the examples. These gold shop items really go out of fashion and look old quickly. XD And I'll respond to other posts at that time. ^^;;;;

Well, I felt like it was a somewhat big ordeal. >w>;;
I know that you can apply any concept to any base, but it's just that females are usually more common and easier to work with apparently.

Between you and me (and everyone else who reads with post), not very many people work with males, and those that do aren't as good as your work.

Sparkly Lunatic

awww I love this thread, what a great and thorough guide!
well done! ^___^

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
User Image Maybe a section can be added on avatars equipping animated items?
Or avatars with backgrounds? As in the pro and cons of equipping them while creating an avatar or something else related to the issue.
=D User Image

Kitten

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sure wish i'd seen this thread back when i was a newbie. emotion_facepalm I made every last one of those mistakes.

Kawaii Onyx's Widow

Pumpkin

wow i haven't been here in forever X o X
anyone here still remember me? i used to be spyroinc o:

anyways, thoughts on my current avi? i'm not sure how to finish it Dx

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
hitler desu
wow i haven't been here in forever X o X
anyone here still remember me? i used to be spyroinc o:

anyways, thoughts on my current avi? i'm not sure how to finish it Dx

I haven't been here in forever either. @.@;;; I know I kept telling myself to post, but it didn't feel like this long had passed.

Springtime Explorer

11,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Wow, I have not been here in a very long time. Also I see no one has posted here in a while either...

Does anyone have thoughts on my current avi? I'm having difficulty getting that blue to the lower area, as well as getting some red down there as well. I can provide an item list if that would help
3nodding

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Corianna Feralyean
Wow, I have not been here in a very long time. Also I see no one has posted here in a while either...

Does anyone have thoughts on my current avi? I'm having difficulty getting that blue to the lower area, as well as getting some red down there as well. I can provide an item list if that would help
3nodding

Hello hello!! :} I know, this thread is so sad now, isn't it? I wish it were active. @ 3@ But, sadly, I'm the one who's let it fall... Anyway~~

Lovely avi. :3 You've done very well so far. Five colors is a hard feat. Oh! Six with that bit of white.
Um, to me you have enough red at the bottom. :3
My first thoughts for blue are my go-to items so... how about a blue grenade? Or, since you do have a bit of white already... maybe those birthstone anklets or a blue picnic blanket? I'll throw a tektek link in here since I'm a bit rusty with actual item names now. >< Oh! Another item that I like is that dog leash anklet. The birthstone and dog anklets are possibly expensive now. I'm not sure.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh hey, tektek says that the birthstone anklets are in the realm of 30k and the dog anklet is in the realm of 40k. I wouldn't pay those prices just for one outfit, but I do find those items to be versatile. And all of these options should equip with your egyptian anklet...
Heck, all of the items I just mentioned also come in red if you wanted to check that out. The hues probably aren't all perfect though.

Springtime Explorer

11,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
sdrawkcab
Corianna Feralyean

3nodding

Hello hello!! :} I know, this thread is so sad now, isn't it? I wish it were active. @ 3@ But, sadly, I'm the one who's let it fall... Anyway~~

Lovely avi. :3 You've done very well so far. Five colors is a hard feat. Oh! Six with that bit of white.
Um, to me you have enough red at the bottom. :3
My first thoughts for blue are my go-to items so... how about a blue grenade? Or, since you do have a bit of white already... maybe those birthstone anklets or a blue picnic blanket? I'll throw a tektek link in here since I'm a bit rusty with actual item names now. >< Oh! Another item that I like is that dog leash anklet. The birthstone and dog anklets are possibly expensive now. I'm not sure.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh hey, tektek says that the birthstone anklets are in the realm of 30k and the dog anklet is in the realm of 40k. I wouldn't pay those prices just for one outfit, but I do find those items to be versatile. And all of these options should equip with your egyptian anklet...
Heck, all of the items I just mentioned also come in red if you wanted to check that out. The hues probably aren't all perfect though.

I decided to go with the birthstone anklets. I liked how they look the best :]
I also bought a blue flower hairpin, and put a silver tiara on to try to balance the whitish color out a little more. I'm quite happy with it now. Thank you :3

Hopefully I'll be posting around here a little more often now that I'm back :]
Hello! w0w I haven't been here in a long time~~~ Good thing I found it again because I love your simple avatar style!!!

Can you help me find shorts or other items that match my avatar? I love the tv box head. (Note: I don't want the items to be feminine) sweatdrop

Liberal Humorist

joooohn
Hello! w0w I haven't been here in a long time~~~ Good thing I found it again because I love your simple avatar style!!!

Can you help me find shorts or other items that match my avatar? I love the tv box head. (Note: I don't want the items to be feminine) sweatdrop
Umm...have you tried the Rain Zebra Pants?
DVNO
Thanks for the suggestion, I am trying it on now.

User Image
I think they look too big and they cover the yellow socks.

Liberal Humorist

joooohn
DVNO
Thanks for the suggestion, I am trying it on now.

User Image
I think they look too big and they cover the yellow socks.
Yeahhh....sorry about that. I don't really know of many items that match TV Head. gonk

Original Wolf

I think I'm getting better at this color matching thing.
If only I could be inspired mooooore.
Thoughts about this outfit? Am I doin' okay guyz?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff