Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see me add a list of item combinations that work with "I Am poses?"

Yes, most definitely! 0.95274307441608 95.3% [ 1754 ]
No, don't bother. 0.047256925583922 4.7% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 1841 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24

Rebel Reveler

12,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mm, what about the different werewolf items? They come in several color variations ( http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/80425 ). Or did I just miss those? lol

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
prance prance nicker
Mm, what about the different werewolf items? They come in several color variations ( http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/80425 ). Or did I just miss those? lol

No, I'm just incredibly behind on updating. And since Ohayocon is coming up and I have to finish my costume's turtle shell among other things I won't be able to for at least a week.
*thumbs up*

Gracious Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Medalist 100
Love this Forum, I have the Sparkling Werewolf and am currently purchasing Mono the Skunk!! biggrin

Cutie-Pie

love this - yay thanks :3

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Do you know about the companion?

Fashionable Shopper

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm still confused crying

Precious Wench

You forgot two of Nartian Star's "I Am" poses! Everydude and Everychick c:

Shy Friend

I'm trying to work with Cookie Boots. Are there any items that will layer in front of it, or is this the case with all "I Am" items?

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Koityo
why you're still confused?

Fluffy Treat

Azolus
I'm trying to work with Cookie Boots. Are there any items that will layer in front of it, or is this the case with all "I Am" items?

Cookie Boots is like most IAs. If you check out this thread the list in green should all work. If you mean things that work when facing forward, there's a lot of stuff that shows from both sides and from the front only. If you mean in front of as in obscuring, there's not a lot of that in general, but anything on the list that does when you're "normal" will when you're an IA.

Shy Friend

Creamy Filling
Azolus

Cookie Boots is like most IAs. If you check out this thread the list in green should all work. If you mean things that work when facing forward, there's a lot of stuff that shows from both sides and from the front only. If you mean in front of as in obscuring, there's not a lot of that in general, but anything on the list that does when you're "normal" will when you're an IA.

Thanks a bunch!!

Partying Fairy

18,825 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
emotion_brofist This is the best thing ever. & I only found it now emotion_jawdrop

Bless you & your children's children.
cat_4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas