Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors Count! (As of 03/09/2011)

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 111 ]
Total Votes:[ 111 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 >

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Dunno what to categorize the new item Sigbin as.... rat or dinosaur.....

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

My god. I just realized that half the the RIG pet list wasn't sorted. gonk I'm ashamed. emotion_facepalm

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Toriki-chi

So no plushies?

I found a BUNCH of animal items/poses that I didn't see on the list but if it doesn't include plushies (like the bun-bun trio of rabbits) ... or the werewolf plush that you make from zOMG, xd I'm not sure how much to put down xd .

Do I need to use the order form or just list them?

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

rainbowlady1
So no plushies?

I found a BUNCH of animal items/poses that I didn't see on the list but if it doesn't include plushies (like the bun-bun trio of rabbits) ... or the werewolf plush that you make from zOMG, xd I'm not sure how much to put down xd .

Eh, I did said no plushie at first but um.... I just somehow ended up adding them in. xd So I guess I'll make an update on it.

If it's just a few (5 or less), using the forms will help me out greatly. But if it's a long list, I guess you can just list them. xp (With links to MP will be great!)

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Toriki-chi
rainbowlady1
So no plushies?

Eh, I did said no plushie at first but um.... I just somehow ended up adding them in. xd So I guess I'll make an update on it.

If it's just a few (5 or less), using the forms will help me out greatly. But if it's a long list, I guess you can just list them. xp (With links to MP will be great!)

I TRIED to be as accurate as I could lol anyways ... I'm big on animals and plushies, so I have quite a list. SOME you might not want or I might have MISSED somewhere but I'll list them first and then try to edit the links in ok? xd . Do event animals get added too? Like the bear paraplush, Legend of the Guardians owl or the owl familiar from the recent halloween Kuro team? (oh btw the bat for the vampire team too) I don't have that lol.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

rainbowlady1
I TRIED to be as accurate as I could lol anyways ... I'm big on animals and plushies, so I have quite a list. SOME you might not want or I might have MISSED somewhere but I'll list them first and then try to edit the links in ok? xd . Do event animals get added too? Like the bear paraplush, Legend of the Guardians owl or the owl familiar from the recent halloween Kuro team? (oh btw the bat for the vampire team too) I don't have that lol.

There are a lot of hidden items (or unannounced event items) that I'm unaware of. xp /not-the-type-that-would-participate-in-all-event-so-likely-to-miss-out-cool-things-a-lot. One of these days I may need to hire someone to kick my in the butt about things. xd

If you can help out, that'd be great! I'll credit your effort, of course. heart

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Toriki-chi
rainbowlady1

There are a lot of hidden items (or unannounced event items) that I'm unaware of. xp /not-the-type-that-would-participate-in-all-event-so-likely-to-miss-out-cool-things-a-lot. One of these days I may need to hire someone to kick my in the butt about things. xd

If you can help out, that'd be great! I'll credit your effort, of course. heart

My pleasure ... I'll give you what I have NOW (might find more later). I really really need to go to sleep (2:54 AM here) But at least I can get started with listing some things and trying to put them into categories at least (I'd be here all night linking to market listings though lol xd ).

EDITED:

Since I collect all the cats I could possibly afford (and one very LUCKY one that I got in the Dark Reflection 2 rig otherwise I wouldn't be ABLE to afford it wink ) ... I have a longer list of possibilities for them:

CATS

1. Colonel Praline Pepperpot's Capricious Cat Circus (all poses of CATS) ... see for individual ones
2. a. LACE meow, b. GRACE meow, c. SPACE meow (all 3 alchemy formulas made)
3. "SILVER BELLS" animated trio: includes a. GOLDEN belle, b. BLUE belle, or c. COPPER belle depending on how it turns out when it evolves
4. Skelekitten plushie
5. SD Plus Pyawakit S42 doll = has kitten pose
6. SD Plus Auspice Doll
7. AFK Scarf -- white kitten pose
8. RuRu kitty or rufus doll? (I might have missed these) ...

DRAGONS

1. MWEE smile (perfect girlfriend for SMOK)
2. Sims DINO plushie
3. Langur (how'd you miss that lol)
4. Xin the Lucky dragon
5. Guang the Golden Qilin

ELEPHANTS

1. Orphan doll
2. Election day plushie

FISH

Watermeat plushie

PENGUINS

1. Sven
2. Konora? (sp not sure)

RABBIT/BUNNY

1. White/Blue/Brown bun-bun plushie
2. Mimzy

PANDA

1. Ponzu the panda
2. Panda plushie
3. Public Zoo's Hiccup

BIRDS (excluding the ones I already listed)

1. Lovebird
2. Gift of the colibri (was that already listed? )
3. Gravypuff the turkey

INSECTS

1. Zippy the dragonfly
2. Secret butterflies? (yellow and purple)

MISC.

1. Twinkle the star goat

WELL, that's it for now anyways xd . And of course anything I listed already when discussing this smile .

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

rainbowlady1
My pleasure ... I'll give you what I have NOW (might find more later). I really really need to go to sleep (2:54 AM here) But at least I can get started with listing some things and trying to put them into categories at least (I'd be here all night linking to market listings though lol xd ).

Good night! (I'm heading to bed too.) heart

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Toriki-chi
rainbowlady1

Good night! (I'm heading to bed too.) heart

Listed what I had in the previous post smile . Sweet dreams, have a great day and be well smile .

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Updated
- Animals from rainbowlady1's list and several others.
- Added in new categories: Goat and Turtle

Up-coming
- List of Moga Pets (equipable)

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
You might want to create a category with "HIDDEN POSES" ... not sure if there is more than one item that does this, but LITTLE LUCIE has a BIRTHDAY PARTY pose to hold a gift. Most of the holding poses turns out the gift is a bloody knife, and one pose holds a cake. but only ONE holding pose (right hand bent up, left hand down - the 5th pose on the dropdown list) makes a couple of kittens appear instead of the knife or gift (a black kitten and a white kitten). xd AND ... you can't SEE that on the market viewing ... you NEED TO HAVE IT EQUIPPED to see it xd . I equipped them to show you xd .

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

rainbowlady1
You might want to create a category with "HIDDEN POSES" ... not sure if there is more than one item that does this, but LITTLE LUCIE has a BIRTHDAY PARTY pose to hold a gift. Most of the holding poses turns out the gift is a bloody knife, and one pose holds a cake. but only ONE holding pose (right hand bent up, left hand down - the 5th pose on the dropdown list) makes a couple of kittens appear instead of the knife or gift (a black kitten and a white kitten). xd AND ... you can't SEE that on the market viewing ... you NEED TO HAVE IT EQUIPPED to see it xd . I equipped them to show you xd .

Darn Gaia and hidden poses. emotion_facepalm

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I love this list D:

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Hai Arwen! Thanks Arwen! xp

Kawaii Mage

Item's Name: Yuki the Snow Monkey
Category: Monkey
Link to the Market Listing: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/82227
Thumbnail image of the item pose: User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces