Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bear

▶ ALL ITEMS RELATED TO WOUNDS

Found this list useful or interesting? Give it a bump please!

INDEX

Bandages part 1
Bandages part 2
Bruises
Wounds part 1
Wounds part 2
Scars part 1
Scars part 2
Stitches
Bloody part 1
Bloody part 2
Backgrounds
Misc

INTRODUCTION

This list covers all wounds on avatars, that means bruises, injuries, open wounds, bleeding and scars. I will also mention blood stained clothes, hair and objects (either dripping blood or stained in blood) which, should be noted, they are not necessarily wounds as such but they have a similar look or just go along with the theme. You might find items repeated in different lists, this means they fulfill different categories. Won't consider skeletons by themselves nor mutated body parts. Also, food, companions, house, alchemy and items with "bloody" in their name just referring to their color are excluded.

Please notice I didn't mention all bloody items, I only included the ones that could be related to wounds in some way. For all bloody items in Gaia please visit the Ultimate Blood Item Guide, linked below.
            If you're interested in mutated body parts, which are not listed here, visit the Monster-sized Monster List also linked in this thread.

--

I decided to make this thanks to my unexplained fascination for wounds and scars. I love to wear them in my avi but I only knew a few. Likewise, sometimes I came across people asking about items with either blood stains or bruises in them, so I figured that a list would surely help a lot, not only for myself obviously but for other people too. I really tried my best to order them as I saw fit, judging by both looks and description.

I must admit, while doing this I never expected THIS EFFING MANY items jfc but I'm glad to see plenty and I hope there'll be more so expect constant updates. I really tried to list them all but since there are so many to remember there might be a few that slipped off my mind. I encourage you to pm me in case I missed some. Also, I'll gladly accept any suggestion if you think there should be any other items added to the list. Consider this was made from scratch and a lot of work was put into it, at least credit me and the people here if you intent to use this information to make your own. Thanks and enjoy.

LATEST UPDATES!!!

Bear

▶ BANDAGES ᴘᴀʀᴛ ➊
            Gauzes, bandaids, casts, wraps and slings.

Bear

▶ BANDAGES ᴘᴀʀᴛ ➋
            Gauzes, bandaids, casts, wraps and slings.

Bear

Bear

▶ WOUNDS ᴘᴀʀᴛ ➊
            Open wounds, heavy bleeding, deep scratches, mutilations, impalements and anything that looks painful.

Bear

▶WOUNDS ᴘᴀʀᴛ ➋
            Open wounds, heavy bleeding, deep scratches, mutilations, impalements and anything that looks painful.

Bear

Bear

▶ SCARS ᴘᴀʀᴛ ➋
            Marks left by cuts and burning.

Bear

Bear

▶ BLOODY ᴘᴀʀᴛ ➊
            Either splattered, stained or dripping blood.

Bear

▶ BLOODY ᴘᴀʀᴛ ➋
            Either splattered, stained or dripping blood.

Bear

▶ BACKGROUNDS
            Walls and floors stained with blood.

Bear

Bear

▶ CREDITS & RECOMMENDATIONS

Feel like it's missing something? Know of an item that must be in this list?
            ▸▸▸CONTACT ME
            I'm accepting complaints, suggestions and extra info, always in a respectful manner please.
            Also, feel free to link me your own list as long as it's relevant to this thread, I'll link it below.

x
x

BANNERS

Coming soon.
FEEL FREE TO SHARE THOUGH
x
x
x
x

CONTRIBUTORS

Megane Koishii
Fading Sketch