Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bear

Updated 06/22

Added Soft Incandescent Hauntress, Spooky Terror of 1999, [Animal] Toxic Hooded Fighter, [Animal] Overcast Fighter, Midway Monster and a bunch other recolors I was missing.

Bear

Updated 06/23

Added The Gullible Cat Reaper and Banana Meido Cafe: Yan's Side.

Bear

Updated 06/25

Added Archdemon Stolas.

Bear

Updated 06/29

Added Azure Stained Wings, Chocolate Meido Cafe: Yan's Side, Runcible Knife and Heartless Archdemon Stolas.

Bear

Updated 07/03

Added Dread of 1999, The Ghastly Cat Reaper, Ittan and Lunatic Momo, The Black Bear Hunters, Malignant Runcible Knife, Bloody Rebellious Leader and Bloody Runcible Knife.

Bear

Updated 07/10

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy. Added Wish Upon the Shooting Star, Devout Supplicant Prince, Dark Soul Harvester, Fallout Brigand, Fallout Racketeer, Gloom Bunny, Lovely Meido Cafe: Yan's Side, The Chill Bear Hunters and Velvetine Runcible Knife, plus a ton of recolors I was missing.

Bear

Updated 07/13

Added Evil Gloom Bunny and Ragnarok U

Bear

Updated 07/22

Added Wish Upon the Broken Fallen, Shadowy Gloom Bunny, Sinister Runcible Knife, Electrifying Ragnarok U, The Royal Cat Reaper, Ittan and Ashen Momo, Street Painter's Bloody Desire, Wish Upon the Scarlet Fallen, Fallout Outlaw an Zesty Forum Regular.

Bear

Updated 07/31

Added Dark Hart of Camelot, Angry Dino, Dynamic Ragnarok U, Crane Warrior and Exquisite Crane Warrior.

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
Should tell you that I find this list extremely useful.

Bear

Hey, I'm not dead, kinda, I'll update the thread really soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff