Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Regular

BeeNme
User ImageEnchanted Book seems to be different from the other evolving items. Each generation has different forms which don't include those of previous generations. Is this true, or will any generation eventually include all the poses?

any generation will eventually get all poses
not even the first generation of the book has finished evolving
you still have a few surprises left before you get all poses wink
I am writing this for my friend, because he hasn't the guts to say this helped him...

It helped him, and many other gaians, thank you for the help...i sorta got tired of him asking EI questions that made no sense. rolleyes
yes, question, i checked the evolving stages of later generations, so if something is at gen. 14 that would mean i would have to wait for a year for my item to evolve?

Gambino Regular

Hazzymuffin
yes, question, i checked the evolving stages of later generations, so if something is at gen. 14 that would mean i would have to wait for a year for my item to evolve?

it depends on how long the item takes to evolve...
i take it your talking about the rose?
it evolved every 14 days or (two weeks)
14x14=196 days
196/30 (avg days in a month)
it comes out to roughly 6 and a half months
Hi,
Maybe you can help me understand my situation with my Alruna's rose.

I recently bought a 9th gen in the marketplace, because the 9th gen evolved into a bat creature I really liked and thought I'd use one day. Well, I went to equip it, and saw that it no longer has the bat creature, but some little imp. At first I thought it was a glitch, but someone told me its starting to act like an 8th gen now. I thought all EIs gens were independent within each generation. Will I never get my bat back?

And what is eventually going to happen to my gryphon, is he going to change once the 6th gen egg comes out?

Thank you.

Gambino Regular

FlashDance
Hi,
Maybe you can help me understand my situation with my Alruna's rose.

I recently bought a 9th gen in the marketplace, because the 9th gen evolved into a bat creature I really liked and thought I'd use one day. Well, I went to equip it, and saw that it no longer has the bat creature, but some little imp. At first I thought it was a glitch, but someone told me its starting to act like an 8th gen now. I thought all EIs gens were independent within each generation. Will I never get my bat back?

And what is eventually going to happen to my gryphon, is he going to change once the 6th gen egg comes out?

Thank you.

your rose just evolved meaning it has moved one step closer to the end
when your rose finishes evolving, it will get the pose back

as for your agate, that item has finished evolving so no, it will never change again...

Gambino Regular

leaglized bumping
thanks! thats really helpfull!

Gambino Regular

^-^ legal bump'd
I saw that it had it all the way to the 4th generation. But what about the 14th? xDD
Nevermind. I got it. xDD Great thread. Helps a lot. ^-^

Gambino Regular

blond moment? legal again

Gambino Regular

the item list is up and working (finally tested all of those links) yet another legal bump
User Image
kitty!
so do all generations of evolving items get to the final stage where all the poses are unlockable or do they have different final stages? and since i have an alruna's rose, does that mean i will have to check it's progress individually since the Evolving Item Report stated that it had already finished its evolution?
User Image
~meow~

Gambino Regular

elizzz07
User Image
kitty!
so do all generations of evolving items get to the final stage where all the poses are unlockable or do they have different final stages? and since i have an alruna's rose, does that mean i will have to check it's progress individually since the Evolving Item Report stated that it had already finished its evolution?
User Image
~meow~

all generations end up with the same final stage/poses (e.g. all the fousto's bottles ended the same)

and yes, they might announce every now and then when other generations finish, but after that, you will be on your own for checking it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff