Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Lunatic

19,100 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
Wish_on_a_Cloud
With the item ravenwood manor, to get the shadow behind my a I have to turn it to face the right side... I dunno if I'm just being really dumb here but how to I get my avI to face the other way? I've tried all sorts of hand poses but I can't get the shadow to appear! Help!

the hidden pose doesn't actually appear in the dressing room, I believe. It only appears in forums/in your avatar thingy up top in the banner.

Vermillion Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
D Zonatai
Wish_on_a_Cloud
With the item ravenwood manor, to get the shadow behind my a I have to turn it to face the right side... I dunno if I'm just being really dumb here but how to I get my avI to face the other way? I've tried all sorts of hand poses but I can't get the shadow to appear! Help!

the hidden pose doesn't actually appear in the dressing room, I believe. It only appears in forums/in your avatar thingy up top in the banner.

cant you just turn your avatar around? i know i can?

Omnipresent Lunatic

19,100 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
Graven123
cant you just turn your avatar around? i know i can?

Oh, you can make it look back, yeah, but it doesn't make the hidden pose appear, I believe. Your avatar just has to be on the right side, I believe. Like in this screenshot (sorry, I wanted to prettify my avatar |'D so I changed it out).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff