Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Pumpkin

7,300 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
i realize this wont help but if anyone could provide me with info on how i got my arms like this(akimbo)i would appreciate it! as you can see the obvious items i have, but you prolly dont know that i have old man stuff on, the old man stuff item. i just kept pressing hand poses and instead of the meth stuff i got my arms on my hips. so any info, would be great!

Dedicated Friend

10,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Graven123
i realize this wont help but if anyone could provide me with info on how i got my arms like this(akimbo)i would appreciate it! as you can see the obvious items i have, but you prolly dont know that i have old man stuff on, the old man stuff item. i just kept pressing hand poses and instead of the meth stuff i got my arms on my hips. so any info, would be great!

Sweetheart Schoolboy does that. The different arm poses put the hands differently. I have the item as well. Makes whatever item you're holding vanish though.

Buggy Pumpkin

7,300 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Noire Samhain
Graven123

Sweetheart Schoolboy does that. The different arm poses put the hands differently. I have the item as well. Makes whatever item you're holding vanish though.

reallly?!

is that why your avatar is doing that?

dont care bout item, like the hidden pose.

Devoted Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Graven123

heart LOVE your avi 4laugh
Love when people take their avis to a whole new level!
AWESOME heart

Buggy Pumpkin

7,300 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Momma Mei Mei
Graven123

heart LOVE your avi 4laugh
Love when people take their avis to a whole new level!
AWESOME heart

thank you very much smile

i like futzing with my items! threads like this are great for that.

themes are good but well i like doing random ones just as much wink

...nice sleeves by the way.
Item:Griefstache
Hidden Pose:There is a smiley face when you turn around
Before
Picture of pose:
After:
User Image

User Image

Dedicated Lover

11,900 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100