Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
i realize this wont help but if anyone could provide me with info on how i got my arms like this(akimbo)i would appreciate it! as you can see the obvious items i have, but you prolly dont know that i have old man stuff on, the old man stuff item. i just kept pressing hand poses and instead of the meth stuff i got my arms on my hips. so any info, would be great!

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
Graven123
i realize this wont help but if anyone could provide me with info on how i got my arms like this(akimbo)i would appreciate it! as you can see the obvious items i have, but you prolly dont know that i have old man stuff on, the old man stuff item. i just kept pressing hand poses and instead of the meth stuff i got my arms on my hips. so any info, would be great!

Sweetheart Schoolboy does that. The different arm poses put the hands differently. I have the item as well. Makes whatever item you're holding vanish though.

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Noire Samhain
Graven123

Sweetheart Schoolboy does that. The different arm poses put the hands differently. I have the item as well. Makes whatever item you're holding vanish though.

reallly?!

is that why your avatar is doing that?

dont care bout item, like the hidden pose.

Devoted Sweetheart

13,975 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Graven123

heart LOVE your avi 4laugh
Love when people take their avis to a whole new level!
AWESOME heart

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Momma Mei Mei
Graven123

heart LOVE your avi 4laugh
Love when people take their avis to a whole new level!
AWESOME heart

thank you very much smile

i like futzing with my items! threads like this are great for that.

themes are good but well i like doing random ones just as much wink

...nice sleeves by the way.

Invisible Otaku

Item:Griefstache
Hidden Pose:There is a smiley face when you turn around
Before
Picture of pose:
After:
User Image

User Image

Wintry Avenger

I love this post.

Sarcastic Marshmallow

58,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
That's probably old news...

Name of the item: Alex the Raccoon
Hidden pose: different "I am" poses then your avatar sit, turn around

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sei Mikoto
That's probably old news...

Name of the item: Alex the Raccoon
Hidden pose: different "I am" poses then your avatar sit, turn around

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i didnt even know this existed1 thanks!

Timid Werewolf

I know a secret!
Name of the item: Modus Operandi (any gen)
Item Type: EI
What does the hidden pose do?: Adds items/speech
How to equip the pose: Equip Modus Operandi: Red Riding Hood (tattoo). Depending on how you pose your avi, you can hold eyeballs, a bloody white thing, have bloody syringes at your feet, a speech bubble, and a couple combinations of these. Works standing, sitting, backwards and forwards.
Picture of the hidden pose (if you have one):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*also, Sainte Ciel: Thanatos adds a black curl to your hair when the promise ring is equipped, sorry if it was mentioned and I missed it.

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Nitemare Nymphetamine
I know a secret!
Name of the item: Modus Operandi (any gen)
Item Type: EI
What does the hidden pose do?: Adds items/speech
How to equip the pose: Equip Modus Operandi: Red Riding Hood (tattoo). Depending on how you pose your avi, you can hold eyeballs, a bloody white thing, have bloody syringes at your feet, a speech bubble, and a couple combinations of these. Works standing, sitting, backwards and forwards.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*also, Sainte Ciel: Thanatos adds a black curl to your hair when the promise ring is equipped, sorry if it was mentioned and I missed it.

nicely done! i love this thread!

Dearly Beloved

I know a secret!
Name of the item: Bunnihilation
Item Type: RIG, EI, etc: EI
What does the hidden pose do?: The bunny is drooling and gets a slice of cake next to it.
How to equip the pose: Equip "Heart Break Cafe Waitress" and have any arm pose with left B or C raised/up.
User Image

Dearly Beloved

I know a secret!
What does the hidden pose do?: Turns you into an "I am" bunny that's drooling and has a slice of cake next to it.
How to equip the pose: Equip "Heart Break Cafe Waitress", sit down, turn around, and have your arms CB pose.
Picture of the hidden pose (if you have one): Ignore the Pink Bunny Shepherd Shroud.
User Image -------►User Image

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
x L i g h t x S o r a x
I know a secret!
What does the hidden pose do?: Turns you into an "I am" bunny that's drooling and has a slice of cake next to it.
How to equip the pose: Equip "Heart Break Cafe Waitress", sit down, turn around, and have your arms CB pose.
Picture of the hidden pose (if you have one): Ignore the Pink Bunny Shepherd Shroud.
User Image -------►User Image

NEAT!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas