Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Fluffeh Whip

Compass
User Image
Also, any of the compasses from Zodiacal produce sprinkles like this when you hold them the same way as this pose.

There aren't any compasses in the Zodiacal. Just the astroglobes, not to be a pain but it might help clear some confusion like I just had.

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

Lady Bern
Fluffeh Whip

Compass
User Image
Also, any of the compasses from Zodiacal produce sprinkles like this when you hold them the same way as this pose.

There aren't any compasses in the Zodiacal. Just the astroglobes, not to be a pain but it might help clear some confusion like I just had.

Oh yeah; that's an older item--just hand-held poses. It was a grant item from some sponsorship with the Golden Compass movie.
..Too sleepylazy to remember its name ><; or link it. sweatdrop [..But if you really wanted/needed me to, I could drudge it up..]
But yeah, it's def not an item/pose from Zodiacal. 3nodding

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
BlueRain88
Lady Bern
Fluffeh Whip

Compass
User Image

Oh yeah; that's an older item--just hand-held poses. It was a grant item from some sponsorship with the Golden Compass movie.
..Too sleepylazy to remember its name ><; or link it. sweatdrop [..But if you really wanted/needed me to, I could drudge it up..]
But yeah, it's def not an item/pose from Zodiacal. 3nodding

I have the item and didn't realize that it was a hidden pose, just thought that it was mimicking what happened in the movie (which could have been so much better, some YA books are hard to translate into film.)

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I know a secret!

Name of the item: Holiday 2k13 Snowbunny

Item Type: Snowball Fight Event item from getting hit 50 times

What does the hidden pose do?: Adds a bluish-flame candle and some spiffy light effects

How to equip the pose: Not sure what triggers the hidden pose. But when viewed in the MP with just the item on (a.k.a. naked avatar), nothing happens. The hidden pose(s) is(are) revealed when I had my items simultaneously on with the snowbunny item.

Picture of the hidden pose (if you have one):

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Might require some clarification on this (^_^ ''')

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
I know a secret!
Name of the item: Superior Form (Platinum Skin pose)
Item Type: MC
What does the hidden pose do?: Your body is labelled with the chemical symbol for Platinum.
How to equip the pose: Equip the Platinum Skin pose, sit down and turn around.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know another secret!
Name of the item: (color) GPD Protective Vest
Item Type: Gold Shop common
What does the hidden pose do?: You can join G-Corp or S-Corp and wear their logo!
How to equip the pose: Equip the Black or Red (respectively) vest and turn around.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Trickster

koromyst

That's aria dannata's gloves's hidden pose

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
it seems the sweater that you get has different poses but i dont know how. it shows ultra satin in closet but becomes dietrick when you wear it.

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
the griefstach has a hidden pose that lets you have sherlocks face. you have to add an arm pose or it will just have the words floating about your head.

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

SilverDeco
koromyst

That's aria dannata's gloves's hidden pose

Yeah, those hidden poses have nothing to do with the snowbunny, and everything to with your hand poses when you wear the gloves, dear koromyst.
You could be holding anything (or nothing), as long as you're using a different hand pose(s) than the default. wink 3nodding

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
i dont know which item generated this hidden pose but when i had the griefstasch room pose activated and i equipped the harmony item when i turned it around to face backwards a smiley face appeared on the wall.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I know a secret!
Name of the item: Mountain Key
Item Type: Freebee? Granted in the Hobbit forum
What does the hidden pose do?: Thorin Oakenshield stands by your side.
How to equip the pose: equipt item (Smaug the Dragon shows up on all poses) and raise your left hand.
User Image

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Graven123
i dont know which item generated this hidden pose but when i had the griefstasch room pose activated and i equipped the harmony item when i turned it around to face backwards a smiley face appeared on the wall.

It's a griefstasch hidden pose. I just tested it out and it looks like turning around with the room pose on will make the face on the wall.

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
St V-Starr
I know a secret!
Name of the item: Mountain Key
Item Type: Freebee? Granted in the Hobbit forum
What does the hidden pose do?: Thorin Oakenshield stands by your side.
How to equip the pose: equipt item (Smaug the Dragon shows up on all poses) and raise your left hand.
User Image

thanks! i love awesome things!

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
St V-Starr
Graven123

It's a griefstasch hidden pose. I just tested it out and it looks like turning around with the room pose on will make the face on the wall.

huh..ok any idea what it means?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces