Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guest count since Feb.23, 2007

+1 1 100.0% [ 4492 ]
Total Votes:[ 4492 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 72 73 74 > >>

Wow, thank you so much. I've been using tektek toolbar and I thought GaiArch was the same thing. Thanks a bunch! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A cupcake can be famous!?

WOA BBY :3

Famous C u p c a k e z lovesss you alott :3

"Dont know what to do whenever you are near
Dont know what to say my heart is floating in tears
When you pass by I could fly...i need to go all over again..xD im confused lmao...xD
i need the gaia arch edited and uninstall gaia tools..so how could i do those two?can you help me?..i made a mess... gonk

Every minute every second of the day
I dream of you in the most special way
Youre beside me all the time."
User Image

If you want to edit your toolbars, you should be able to do so via tools>add-ons (I believe this is the same for all versions of FireFox). If you just want to edit GaiARCH, there's a little button on the bottom-right corner that'll open your settings o:

It was a mess when I first downloaded it too...however, there's an option to put everything on one toolbar, which is what I ultimately did.

User Image

thank you for making this! User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Thanks for showing me how it's done! now I can do a bunch of things with this!User Image
User Image

heart Thanks so much! That really helped me a lot. I am completely inept when it comes to things of this sort and this was the only thing that I could find that explained how to do this...or...the only one that explained it clearly anyway. Once again: thank you! heart

Thank you so much for this! heart I'm just starting to get into formating my posts so this was a huge help and I know it will continue to be so as I start to understand a little more what I'm doing rofl :

Newbie Noob

Thanks! your guide is awesome!

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Thank you so much!
ty. found this very useful

..Early in the morning wake up to a bright blue sky

This Rocks! heart

Lightning Comes at any time to make it ugly..

User Image

Thanks for this!
User Image

User Image

Donators go on profile,yo.
I hope to finish this by October.
heart
Hi guys.

I've got just quick question, of which it would be nice to have a solution.

Recently since there's been a lot of people formatting their posts to fit their personalities.
So of course I decided I would give it a try. At first it seemed to work quite nicely, with a picture appearing on the left side of my post. However whenever I reload the page or return to the post, the picture vanishes.

I tried editing the post again to find that the image URL has been replaced with Malformed URL.
Now I'm not very technical so:

Where am I going wrong with my post formatting and what is the reason behind the Image URL becoming Malformed?

Thanks

Benevolent Phantom

»--♥They make fools of us when we are not looking but...

*subscribes*

The Gaia Arch sucks. *Bluntly Speaking* Mainly because, when you use their post formats they always leave a huge white gap.

So now I just use the Gaia Bar. heart

...they are the fools for not understanding just what we feel.~Seri♥--«

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas