Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you get here?

From Gaia Guides & Resources 0.30234136409908 30.2% [ 891 ]
A friend linked me. 0.1184255174754 11.8% [ 349 ]
I searched some key words and found it. 0.10587037665422 10.6% [ 312 ]
Redirection from Teh Hoarding Guild. 0.019002375296912 1.9% [ 56 ]
Redirection from Solution to a Problem. 0.026467594163556 2.6% [ 78 ]
Redirection from The Profiteers Guild. 0.02205632846963 2.2% [ 65 ]
Redirection from The Newbie Support & Training Guild. 0.007465218866644 0.7% [ 22 ]
Marketplace link/banner/other advertisement. 0.090600610790635 9.1% [ 267 ]
By stalking Jace. 0.090600610790635 9.1% [ 267 ]
I have no idea how I got here. 0.21717000339328 21.7% [ 640 ]
Total Votes:[ 2947 ]

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
sun xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          helpful! thanks :3
          i didnt even know that list-all-auctions page existed x3

I'm glad you appreciate it. And thank you for letting me know about the typo- I have corrected it.
Jace Quin

Question about your forcast post.
Was your update what the post says now?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Idealist Philosopher
Jace Quin

I didn't update in february. Mostly because I wasn't a fan of Love Charm IIIs. I'll be updating in a few days after they leave the shop and the new RIG is released.
Jace Quin
Idealist Philosopher
Jace Quin

I didn't update in february. Mostly because I wasn't a fan of Love Charm IIIs. I'll be updating in a few days after they leave the shop and the new RIG is released.

Ah, I see. Alright then. I'll be looking out for it. Thank you.
I remember way back when the first mil could be hard to get. But it isnt anymore I just hopped on gaia for the first time in a long time and I was getting 1k+ each post

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Given the way the gold posting system works I find that to be unlikely. Besides, would you really want to post thousands of times to earn a few million when you can do it much more quickly in a far more interesting manner?

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Jace Quin
Given the way the gold posting system works I find that to be unlikely. Besides, would you really want to post thousands of times to earn a few million when you can do it much more quickly in a far more interesting manner?
Far more interesting manner?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Goddess of Skary Childrin
Jace Quin

I can't speak for everyone but I have to say that vending, exchanging, hoarding are a whole lot more interesting. Other people like zOMG and Booty Grab but though they are games I don't find that they make enough gold for me to want to play them to earn it. Still they can be a fun diversion that's a whole lot more profitable than bumping by far.

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Jace Quin
Goddess of Skary Childrin
Jace Quin

I can't speak for everyone but I have to say that vending, exchanging, hoarding are a whole lot more interesting. Other people like zOMG and Booty Grab but though they are games I don't find that they make enough gold for me to want to play them to earn it. Still they can be a fun diversion that's a whole lot more profitable than bumping by far.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me! mrgreen

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
When do you usually sell Super Prizes? I'm just dropping off two of them for more gold but just wondering how much you usually earn from those too...

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Orlando1210
When do you usually sell Super Prizes? I'm just dropping off two of them for more gold but just wondering how much you usually earn from those too...

I usually sell RIGs when I can sell them for 1.5x what I paid. Two years ago I started selling after about a month and slowly sold off singles over a couple of months. Last year I didn't sell the last of them until sometime in the summer because I had a great deal of them and I was lazy about selling. I ended up trading most of what I had for other items rather than selling straight-out. Normally if I had been holding a RIG for a few months without reaching my target price I'd start selling before their sellabilty went down too much but if you want to you can hold Super Prizes for a lot longer since their sellability is much higher than normal RIGs.

Assimilated Gekko

Hi Jace, I thought I'd re-read your guide as a refresher course, and then decided to share a few observations XD

Regarding your forecast: Would hoarding birthstone anklets in the month they're released be the better way to go? I have yet to see either the Jan or Feb anklets deflate significantly after their post-leave inflation.

Also, would you think it useful to update the game items section? Alchemy seems to have changed the value of previously useless trash.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Seirya
Hi Jace, I thought I'd re-read your guide as a refresher course, and then decided to share a few observations XD

Regarding your forecast: Would hoarding birthstone anklets in the month they're released be the better way to go? I have yet to see either the Jan or Feb anklets deflate significantly after their post-leave inflation.

Also, would you think it useful to update the game items section? Alchemy seems to have changed the value of previously useless trash.

I would recommend hoarding them during the month their released. I actually neglected to update the forecast in the month of February (in large part because I was not at all a fan of Love Charm III) so it's slightly out-of-date. I think I will update the forecast today, actually.

Yeah, I've been meaning to do some Alchemy-related updates. I need to add the alchemized items and components to the item list, change the value of trash and other items that are used now, address the possibility of making gold from the process, link to some alchemy guides if possible, add some caveats to my hoarding guide, lots of stuff. I'll definitely start doing that once march is over. Perhaps if I don't have a new job before then it will be sooner rather than later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff