Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you get here?

From Gaia Guides & Resources 0.30234136409908 30.2% [ 891 ]
A friend linked me. 0.1184255174754 11.8% [ 349 ]
I searched some key words and found it. 0.10587037665422 10.6% [ 312 ]
Redirection from Teh Hoarding Guild. 0.019002375296912 1.9% [ 56 ]
Redirection from Solution to a Problem. 0.026467594163556 2.6% [ 78 ]
Redirection from The Profiteers Guild. 0.02205632846963 2.2% [ 65 ]
Redirection from The Newbie Support & Training Guild. 0.007465218866644 0.7% [ 22 ]
Marketplace link/banner/other advertisement. 0.090600610790635 9.1% [ 267 ]
By stalking Jace. 0.090600610790635 9.1% [ 267 ]
I have no idea how I got here. 0.21717000339328 21.7% [ 640 ]
Total Votes:[ 2947 ]

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
If you have specific questions you can feel free to ask them and I can try to help you understand.

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I think I have observed a trend.
I could be wrong, but I think prices on things go up on the weekends. Is this news, or am I slow? LOL

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Prices also jog upward to a smaller extent during the most-trafficked four hours of the day. It's supply and demand. More people on the weekend means more demand.
Could I start exchanging with 40K? If so, how?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Sweetrolls

Absolutely. I'd recommend paying no more than 10k for any one item until you work up a bit more gold but there are plenty of popular items that you can buy for a lower price than that. You can look at the appropriate level on page six to see some items that I find are good to vend/exchange. I'll probably try to update the list sometime before March but I did do an update within the last few months so it shouldn't be terribly inaccurate.

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Jace Quin
Sweetrolls

Absolutely. I'd recommend paying no more than 10k for any one item until you work up a bit more gold but there are plenty of popular items that you can buy for a lower price than that. You can look at the appropriate level on page six to see some items that I find are good to vend/exchange. I'll probably try to update the list sometime before March but I did do an update within the last few months so it shouldn't be terribly inaccurate.

Do you think you'll be adding any of the alchemy components when you update? I've been looking at Chiffon, because I've gotten some from Daily Chance twice now, once a couple weeks ago when it was selling for about 1k, and then one a few days ago, and it has only been selling for a few hundred gold. (So I actually haven't sold the one I got yet, as a result.)

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
FyoraSilverwolf
Do you think you'll be adding any of the alchemy components when you update? I've been looking at Chiffon, because I've gotten some from Daily Chance twice now, once a couple weeks ago when it was selling for about 1k, and then one a few days ago, and it has only been selling for a few hundred gold. (So I actually haven't sold the one I got yet, as a result.)

To the level-by-level item list or add alchemy to the guide in general?

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Jace Quin
FyoraSilverwolf

I meant to the level-by-level list, because I don't think alchemy is a very good way of making gold just yet. sweatdrop I could be wrong, though. I'm doing it extremely slowly, myself, because I'm only making Gold Giftboxes, and doing it without buying anything besides the formula.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
FyoraSilverwolf
Jace Quin
FyoraSilverwolf

I meant to the level-by-level list, because I don't think alchemy is a very good way of making gold just yet. sweatdrop I could be wrong, though. I'm doing it extremely slowly, myself, because I'm only making Gold Giftboxes, and doing it without buying anything besides the formula.

I don't know. Maybe if they fit the usual parameters. But only if they have a relatively stable price over a long period and consistent supply.
I wanna say thank you for writing this.
I read it about a year ago and tried getting a little money, worked alright (Later quit Gaia).
Then I came back to gaia the other day and i already multiplied my account worth by 8!

THANKS! heart

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
You're very welcome. I'm glad you appreciate it.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Please refrain from bumping the thread. It is against the forum rules for anyone other than the thread originator to bump.

Friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          helpful! thanks :3
          i didnt even know that list-all-auctions page existed x3

Friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          also i remember there being a minor typo somewhere when i was reading...
          uhhh lemme find it again.

right. page 4 in the "questing: what you should do" post
          Older MCs are most likely the items you wish to buy first as they are more likely to
          inflate more and less likely to loose their value once you've bought them.

its a super insignificant typo but i thought i should point it out just in case you cared about them? >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff