Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wait time recommended is 7 days therefore you should wait 7 days before selling for max profit; under the assumption if you bought it on say the 6-7th, which I recommend.

Wheezing Poster

i messaged u and u didnt reply :’(
i was hoarding modus 1st gen. back then when gaia was releasing the 5th gens.

i was able to buy 10 but was having doubts, because i was still new to hoarding -.- and i didnt knew anyone who could give me advise back then, except u T.T

if u had reply to me, i probably would have baught moar :’(

Wheezing Poster

but thats ok though, because through ur guide i still made millions B-)

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
ii kitty go rawr ii
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorry about that.

Well if you're new to hoarding, you may want to save up for black friday :] They do the Buy 1 get one free bundles of 999 items so yeah, it's a good way to get quick gold to help out.

Wheezing Poster

Pheregames
ii kitty go rawr ii

Sorry about that.

Well if you're new to hoarding, you may want to save up for black friday :] They do the Buy 1 get one free bundles of 999 items so yeah, it's a good way to get quick gold to help out.
thats ok, i didnt take it personally :>
besides,i still made millions on modus User Image

black friday u say?,hmm.. ima make sure i save some gold for that. thanks for the heads up 3nodding

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
You had my interest up to the "lets do math" bit but that's my flaw, not your guide's.

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Darkened Fay
You had my interest up to the "lets do math" bit but that's my flaw, not your guide's.

Well the math is pretty easy. It's basically to find what your profit margins are. Lemme know if there's anything I can clear up and make the guide better :]

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
Pheregames
Darkened Fay

Well the math is pretty easy. It's basically to find what your profit margins are. Lemme know if there's anything I can clear up and make the guide better :]

Nah, it looks great. Just luck and math aren't my strong suit. I wish I had seen about Jack's Joy sooner though. Glad I didn't spend too much on it. Good tip with the graphs. Don't think I would have thought of it.

Are bugs/flowers/trash sellable? I just saw you posted in a threads topic. I hope I wasn't an idiot for giving her all that stuff. sweatdrop

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
Pheregames
Stage One~ Starting out: 50k+

This section deals with taking that startup gold and working with it until you’re able to have both an active and passive amount. As of now, all your gold is “active”. This is to say that you are constantly buying and selling your investments.

What do you mean "passive" gold then?

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Darkened Fay

Are bugs/flowers/trash sellable? I just saw you posted in a threads topic. I hope I wasn't an idiot for giving her all that stuff. sweatdrop

It's for alchemy. Which is a huge gold sink. A lot of them go into making something which you use in in it and you g though a lot.

Passive gold is basically gold you're making though your items as they increase in price. Generally speaking, items are more likely to go up in price over time than go down. Which is the basis for long term investments and hoarding. 2 million gold + 6 months = 4 million gold.
Pheregames

Ever wish you could get all those wonderful items but can't afford them? In just three simple steps you can make MILLIONS of gold, and you can do it with minimal effort! .

Hi! Think I could even learn to do this after I get enough starting gold? Your guide looks very good.

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
thank you so much for this guide! I can't tell you how much I've been using this as an reference! Keep up the amazing work! heart

Sparkly Exhibitionist

thanks for the guide it looks really awesome .
totally missed out on the sealeds though , maybe next time ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces