Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Fatcat

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
All I can play is dumpster dive(is it even a game to start with?) monster galaxy,and resort world which is not fun.
hmm...maybe something wrong with the web for your computer or....somthing I dont know of?...
Do you have your adobe up to date?

Lonely Fatcat

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Ceras Ryushi
Do you have your adobe up to date?

all my web browsers are up to date, the same for my java and adobe sad

Lonely Fatcat

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Cloe_Coal
hmm...maybe something wrong with the web for your computer or....somthing I dont know of?...
all my web browsers are up to date, the same for my java and adobe

Dapper Dabbler

I'm having the same problem, and all my computer junk is in perfectly updated condition.

Except I can play Monster Galaxy. But I tried Jigsaws, Pinball, Cards, etc and none of those would work. Keeps giving a server security error or something.

Lonely Fatcat

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ellephants
I'm having the same problem, and all my computer junk is in perfectly updated condition.

Except I can play Monster Galaxy. But I tried Jigsaws, Pinball, Cards, etc and none of those would work. Keeps giving a server security error or something.

oh finally! somebody who has the same problem as mine.. yup, monster galaxy and resorts world are the only games that I can play eek

Dapper Dabbler

Serenity006
ellephants

oh finally! somebody who has the same problem as mine.. yup, monster galaxy and resorts world are the only games that I can play eek

I hope whatever it is gets fixed.
D:

Lonely Fatcat

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ellephants
Serenity006
ellephants

D:

Are you a newbie too? Whenever I post something about it, people keep saying to update my browser and my scripts and my computer blah blah blah..
but everything is updated yet nothing works

Dapper Dabbler

Serenity006
ellephants
Serenity006
ellephants

D:

Are you a newbie too? Whenever I post something about it, people keep saying to update my browser and my scripts and my computer blah blah blah..

Well, this account is brand new, made it today.
The games work fine on my old account, so maybe it has to do with being on a new account..?
Anyone Plays Meez On This?
Serenity006
Cloe_Coal
all my web browsers are up to date, the same for my java and adobe

Hmm.. I'm not sure then.
What happens when you try to open a game?

Lonely Fatcat

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Neon Shmoofee
What happens when you try to open a game?

it says connecting to server...for like 20 minutes..
sometimes it says connection error..
the same goes to other games

Lonely Fatcat

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ellephants
Serenity006
ellephants
Serenity006
ellephants

D:

Well, this account is brand new, made it today.
The games work fine on my old account, so maybe it has to do with being on a new account..?

aww...then, poor newbies?
crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff