Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200

Um.. Is this an ok banner? Because I'll make some more if you like. ^^;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yey! Thanks for the rushed guide. I'm sure you'll make it better later, but thanks for the idea of the Exchange system.

Healing Hero

Psyko Path
Yuzi_K
I cry on the inside. sad

*yells at self to get back to work*
Why do you cry? That's so sad.

It doesn't have anything to do with my flentitals, does it?
No, that's just awesome XD

Kyo: Thank you <3

Mixtress: Thanks so much <33

Fashionable Nerd

This will be very helpful. 3nodding
*subscribes*
I know guides like this take a lot of work, so we are all eternally grateful.
Thankies. heart

Original Gaian

20,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Timid 100
I know this will be answered, but I kind of wanted to know... how do you make a boquet. all I can seem to put together is a single flower boquet, and I know you should be able to do more than just one. especially for 100g a boquet!
Autumn
I know this will be answered, but I kind of wanted to know... how do you make a boquet. all I can seem to put together is a single flower boquet, and I know you should be able to do more than just one. especially for 100g a boquet!

You mean with more flowers? You need a certain amount of flower to make before you can make certain boquet.

Original Gaian

20,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Timid 100
MayLay
Autumn

You mean with more flowers? You need a certain amount of flower to make before you can make certain boquet.

I have 100 of every flower sweatdrop

owo

S'more banners. :3

http://tinypic.com/i4ed50.png
http://tinypic.com/i4ed7n.png
http://tinypic.com/i4edc0.png

Hope you like them. And thank you for this guide. :3 <3
Autumn
MayLay
Autumn

Oh you mean mixing flowers? I don't think you can do that. ;_;

Original Gaian

20,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Timid 100
MayLay
Autumn
MayLay
Autumn

I meant any boquet! it just won't seem to do it with more than 1 flower. maybe i don't have enough gold. sweatdrop

I'll find out later I suppose when this is all finished. thanks for the help though.
Have you always been a Mob or have you just become one? O,o
Autumn
MayLay
Autumn
MayLay
Autumn

I meant any boquet! it just won't seem to do it with more than 1 flower. maybe i don't have enough gold. sweatdrop

I'll find out later I suppose when this is all finished. thanks for the help though.

1000 for the second type. 2500 for the last, I think.

Healing Hero

Flowers section is up.

The basics of the others are up. Still working on typing in the numbers of papers needed for hats biggrin
What! 2500 gold for a deluxe thing. That's a rip off!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff