Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Snack

I've been obsessed with Rune Factory 4 and Pokemon x

Other games I've been playing include bravely default and animal crossing new leaf.

What about you? What have YOU been playing?

Tipsy Assailant

11,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Also been playin rune factory 4. doing it on hard mode right out of the gate.... has the setback of making everything grindy. also playing bravely default... which i also put on hard mode, but I was able to figure out how to pair some tactics together to pull through. ; p

Sugary Snack

Cortonimas
Also been playin rune factory 4. doing it on hard mode right out of the gate.... has the setback of making everything grindy. also playing bravely default... which i also put on hard mode, but I was able to figure out how to pair some tactics together to pull through. ; p
you brave soul! I'm a wimp, and only go hard mode in Diablo 3

Tipsy Assailant

11,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm brave by default. Only played a little of Diablo 3 over a friend's place. But I was really into Diablo 2 when it was out. I tried to make a hardcore character when I was with him but it wouldnt let me play with his main guys. Who were all none-hardcore characters : ( . Heh I ended up punching the final boss with them as a lvl 4 monk.

Sugary Snack

Cortonimas
I'm brave by default. Only played a little of Diablo 3 over a friend's place. But I was really into Diablo 2 when it was out. I tried to make a hardcore character when I was with him but it wouldnt let me play with his main guys. Who were all none-hardcore characters : ( . Heh I ended up punching the final boss with them as a lvl 4 monk.
ha ha ha played as a witch doctor, the character is op by default

Tipsy Assailant

11,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Our witch doctor named his golem Golly. He seemed mad fun with his summons, monk is kinda... meh. Nobody got my name either! >.> Named my Monk Chip.

Sugary Snack

Cortonimas
Our witch doctor named his golem Golly. He seemed mad fun with his summons, monk is kinda... meh. Nobody got my name either! >.> Named my Monk Chip.
hahaha I names my dogs, golem, and spider

Tipsy Assailant

11,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Immortal Fool
Cortonimas

Also got megaman zero collection. Really underrated series, was for the gba but now you can get all 4 games with bonus features on the ds/3ds for real cheap.

Sugary Snack

Cortonimas
The Immortal Fool
Cortonimas

Also got megaman zero collection. Really underrated series, was for the gba but now you can get all 4 games with bonus features on the ds/3ds for real cheap.
that's sounds awesome I'll have to look into it

Lavish Cyclops

11,500 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I have been playing animal crossing:new leaf heart

Sugary Snack

pink_lilica
that game is fun! I hadn't played in a bit though and have had to do some major weeding the past few days

Lavish Cyclops

11,500 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Immortal Fool
pink_lilica
that game is fun! I hadn't played in a bit though and have had to do some major weeding the past few days

You can get your weeding badge then! I usually go online everyday but since getting into gaia, I may have lapsed 2-3 days. Hahaa

Sugary Snack

pink_lilica
The Immortal Fool
pink_lilica

You can get your weeding badge then! I usually go online everyday but since getting into gaia, I may have lapsed 2-3 days. Hahaa
yeah! I've been busy with finals so it almost never happens

Premium Gaian

Cortonimas
The Immortal Fool
Cortonimas

I love megaman you get bonus points from me ha I also have the game but I'm playing Pokemon omega ruby
Legendary Kiyo
Cortonimas
The Immortal Fool
Cortonimas

I love megaman you get bonus points from me ha I also have the game but I'm playing Pokemon omega ruby

I'm having so much fun cooking today! Well... I guess I was....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff