Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Genius

Hello, welcome to Touhou Project thread~ This is a thread where we discuss Touhou. Make yourself at home!

Q:What is Touhou
A:Touhou is a bullet hell "shoot em' up game".
Q:Who is the creator of Touhou?
A:Zun.

Rules
1.No bullying
2.You have to be on topic
3.No spamming
4.Have fun~!
I'm surprised by the lack of Touhou love on this thread! >_<
Anyway, I'm a big fan of the game. Although I'm not very good at it. Haha. I still haven't 1cc'ed anything on lunatic mode yet. orz
My favorite games would have to be EoSD and PCB. Even though I always get pichuun'd by Sakuya and Youmu countless times. stare

Oh and Alice is heart .

Partying Genius

Nakaue Sachi
Anyway, I'm a big fan of the game. Although I'm not very good at it. Haha. I still haven't 1cc'ed anything on lunatic mode yet. orz
My favorite games would have to be EoSD and PCB. Even though I always get pichuun'd by Sakuya and Youmu countless times. stare

Oh and Alice is heart .
Hehe I'm not good at it either however I love it. Those are my favorite games too heart ! My favorite character now is Patchouli Knowledge and Sakuya Izayoi~! biggrin . I guess there is not a lot of Touhou fans on here crying ... But since you came I know one person cared about my thread. sweatdrop
Do you also play the fighting games (IaMP, SWR, Hisoutensoku)?
For those I like using Alice and Remilia. XD

And don't worry, I'm sure Yukari will do something to lead other Touhou fans in here soon. emotion_awesome

Partying Genius

Nakaue Sachi
Do you also play the fighting games (IaMP, SWR, Hisoutensoku)?
For those I like using Alice and Remilia. XD

And don't worry, I'm sure Yukari will do something to lead other Touhou fans in here soon. emotion_awesome
I don't like the fighting games so no I don't play them sweatdrop I only play the bullet hell game~ whee
Blutversatzoden
Nakaue Sachi

Oh and Alice is heart .
Hehe I'm not good at it either however I love it. Those are my favorite games too heart ! My favorite character now is Patchouli Knowledge and Sakuya Izayoi~! biggrin . I guess there is not a lot of Touhou fans on here crying ... But since you came I know one person cared about my thread. sweatdrop

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Demonic Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Novice Healer 150
if i may i'm glad to see a topic about touhou on here i too am a fan of the games my favorites are EoSD which was my first touhou game however i have not been able to 1cc clear it the game kicks my tail hardcore. i also like PCB and IN i have cleared PCB and am working on my clear of IN. i do like the fighting games Hisoutensoku being the one i most actively play. also my favorite characters are Patchouli, The Scarlet Sisters, and Ran Yakumo. i am also a fan of the fan made games and the fanime.

Partying Genius

Zaku the Silver Wolf
if i may i'm glad to see a topic about touhou on here i too am a fan of the games my favorites are EoSD which was my first touhou game however i have not been able to 1cc clear it the game kicks my tail hardcore. i also like PCB and IN i have cleared PCB and am working on my clear of IN. i do like the fighting games Hisoutensoku being the one i most actively play. also my favorite characters are Patchouli, The Scarlet Sisters, and Ran Yakumo. i am also a fan of the fan made games and the fanime.
I FREAKING LOVE PATCHOULI~ Mukyuu! My favorite characters come from the EoSD cast~ The fighting game kick my butt too... The shooting is my favorite~ Cause I can actually clear some of the stages

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
My favorite character is Sekibanki.

I admit I'm a bit more interested in the fan culture than the games, but I do play them. I'm horrible at them, though.

Time-traveling Shoujo

TOUHOU IS LOVE
TOUHOU IS LIFE
kancolle > touhou

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items