Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Swtichem is a Money Trap..?

Yes... 0.77099236641221 77.1% [ 303 ]
No... 0.22900763358779 22.9% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 393 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Weaboothulu's Senpai

Companion

Manah Manson
Vexxxie
Manah Manson
Vexxxie
I haven't nor am I spending GC on this game I have gotten up to the level where you get the female top without it.

Wow, you reached Level 10 without GC..?

Yup, Yes it took me many tries but I'm not wasting GC on a little mini game.
I played it for like 3-4hours straight last night. It's all random so yes you'll get the odd time when you made it so you no longer have any possible moves and you have to restart. Or like you wont always make it passed the 5000 mark but the more and more you constantly play it I find your chances get better. Just try to keep with the four + matches and it seems to work pretty well.

I play Candy Crush and Bejeweled Blitz a lot so I think that comes in handy.

Ahh, I See...Interesting...^^

The Fact that it still straps you like that with GC as the only option of Continuing though is absolutely and unfair to players though, it'd be good if you could earn power ups somehow instead of always having to pay for them...

Captain plays alot of games like that too; he's always be sitting beside me helping me out when I played Walk off on IMVU..X3

Yea I do hate how you can't earn powerups, though I'm sure it would help out a lot but can't expect gaia to be perfect with everything. Maybe if enough people complain they will make it so you can earn powerups.

I remember when I used to play that lol. I haven't touched IMVU in years.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Backup Plan: Play until it spits out enough gold to afford Ornate set in MP? mrgreen

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Vexxxie
Manah Manson
Vexxxie
Manah Manson
Vexxxie
I haven't nor am I spending GC on this game I have gotten up to the level where you get the female top without it.

I played it for like 3-4hours straight last night. It's all random so yes you'll get the odd time when you made it so you no longer have any possible moves and you have to restart. Or like you wont always make it passed the 5000 mark but the more and more you constantly play it I find your chances get better. Just try to keep with the four + matches and it seems to work pretty well.

The Fact that it still straps you like that with GC as the only option of Continuing though is absolutely and unfair to players though, it'd be good if you could earn power ups somehow instead of always having to pay for them...

Captain plays alot of games like that too; he's always be sitting beside me helping me out when I played Walk off on IMVU..X3

Yea I do hate how you can't earn powerups, though I'm sure it would help out a lot but can't expect gaia to be perfect with everything. Maybe if enough people complain they will make it so you can earn powerups.

Yeah...Between Gaia and IMVU, I'm just stickin' with one money sink hole for now even if IMVU Has prettier graphics, I like the Chibi look of Gaia...Plus Gaia's Events can be pretty fun sometimes; especially Halloween..That and so many people on IMVU are so up tight and all have horrible attitudes and just seem to want sex..XD or at least the majority does..

I think it's be interesting if you could buy Power-ups with a set amount of tickets from Prizes and Joy...While still pricey ticket wise, it's better than Gaia Cash for some people..

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Nova0437
Backup Plan: Play until it spits out enough gold to afford Ornate set in MP? mrgreen

Lawl, there's an Idea...X3 But the Fawking Bustl is 6 Mil... ._.

That's just..silly....@_@
Though my boyfriend is trying to help by still playing, that's always nice..X3

Weaboothulu's Senpai

Companion

Manah Manson
Vexxxie
Manah Manson
Vexxxie
Manah Manson
Vexxxie

Yeah...Between Gaia and IMVU, I'm just stickin' with one money sink hole for now even if IMVU Has prettier graphics, I like the Chibi look of Gaia...Plus Gaia's Events can be pretty fun sometimes; especially Halloween..That and so many people on IMVU are so up tight and all have horrible attitudes and just seem to want sex..XD or at least the majority does..

I think it's be interesting if you could buy Power-ups with a set amount of tickets from Prizes and Joy...While still pricey ticket wise, it's better than Gaia Cash for some people..

That is so true, that's a big reason why I stop I was tired of all the pervs.
That sounds like a really good idea to be honest.

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Vexxxie
Manah Manson
Vexxxie
Manah Manson
Vexxxie

Tee hee, you really think so..? I thought it's be a clever use of a Prizes and Joy update, bring people back to slots; I remember I use to play that all the time..X3

Weaboothulu's Senpai

Companion

Manah Manson
Vexxxie
Manah Manson
Vexxxie
Manah Manson
Vexxxie

Tee hee, you really think so..? I thought it's be a clever use of a Prizes and Joy update, bring people back to slots; I remember I use to play that all the time..X3

mhm I do. I never really played the slots just the puzzels.

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Vexxxie
Manah Manson
Vexxxie
Manah Manson
Vexxxie

mhm I do. I never really played the slots just the puzzels.

Back in Kemptville, I Spent so much of my time on the slots..That's actually where I made alot of friends since my internet Connection Sucked..X3 I've Collected my Fair shar of Tickets over time, but never really found what I wanted to spend them on, if they sold powerups for this game there for tickets, I'd do it..X3

LeenaDunelm's Prince

Demonic Puppy

imo it would work so much better as a goldsink
it's basically candy crush, and candy crush had you retain your progress even in you failed a level-all you had to do was try the level again. The money earning gimmick was to increase your progress throughout the game as a whole. Gaia's version has you restart from the very beginning again, which just isn't fair at all if they're expecting us to pump our own money into it. It's a fun game and I really enjoy these recolours, but it really is a shameless money trap. A little too shameless for me.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
wowkachow
imo it would work so much better as a goldsink
it's basically candy crush, and candy crush had you retain your progress even in you failed a level-all you had to do was try the level again. The money earning gimmick was to increase your progress throughout the game as a whole. Gaia's version has you restart from the very beginning again, which just isn't fair at all if they're expecting us to pump our own money into it. It's a fun game and I really enjoy these recolours, but it really is a shameless money trap. A little too shameless for me.

3nodding The Candy Crush version sounds more likely to promote further gameplay, while the Gaia one just slowly grinds you down.

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Out of Curiousity, is there anyone else here who thinks that perhaps making an option to buy power-ups with tickets from Prizes and joy would be good compromise..?

I personally think it could be a good alternative instead of Gaia cash...then Power-ups could even be circulated through the marketplace and be bought with gold as well...

Hallowed Bunny

10,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Have any of you experienced the glitch yet? I made it all the way to 12 twice and each time I got hit with a glitch where the game wouldnt let me continue to the next level but yet the GC system seemed to waste my cash just fine.

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
II_luna-moo_II
Have any of you experienced the glitch yet? I made it all the way to 12 twice and each time I got hit with a glitch where the game wouldnt let me continue to the next level but yet the GC system seemed to waste my cash just fine.

No, I've yet to encounter that glitch..mainly because I haven't even been able to reach level 12..@_@

Were you able to reach that level without any use of any GC..?

Hallowed Bunny

10,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Manah Manson
II_luna-moo_II

No, I've yet to encounter that glitch..mainly because I haven't even been able to reach level 12..@_@

I wish I was one of the lucky few who have gotten there with out GC but unfortunately I wasn't. I went thru 200+ GC already both times I played, I finally gave up playing I wont play till they fix the glitch cuz Im just wasting my cash. It's sad I really want those items I only need 3 more and I have the set.

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
II_luna-moo_II
Manah Manson
II_luna-moo_II

I wish I was one of the lucky few who have gotten there with out GC but unfortunately I wasn't. I went thru 200+ GC already both times I played, I finally gave up playing I wont play till they fix the glitch cuz Im just wasting my cash. It's sad I really want those items I only need 3 more and I have the set.

Damn..That does suck, I'm surry to hear that..I refuse to fall into that pit; good on you for putting your foot down...

I agree the set is beautiful..Personally I'd just be happy with the Bustle and be done with it; It's frikken Taunting me...@_@ Addicting little game, but I have no talent with such games...My Boyfriends are, and one of them really wants the top hat, the other just a Boss, but neither have yet to beat it; one almost got to Level 9 Yesterday though, it's fun watching them play..Me, I'm more like "Oh!! Pretty Colors! ^^"...X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff