Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Swtichem is a Money Trap..?

Yes... 0.77099236641221 77.1% [ 303 ]
No... 0.22900763358779 22.9% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 393 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Anyone else see 30 moves here...?

User Image

Because me and my Boyfriend don't even see one; all we can see is a money trap...

1$ or not, we ain't about to spend a cent on a trap when we should have 30 fair moves here...
Anyone else run into this problem yet..? And if not, how long until you are..? Are you gunna give Gaia what they want because they trap you..?

**BONUS NOTE** : To those who are able to Reach Level 16 WITHOUT the use of ANY Gaia Cash, Please, do let me know; I wanna shake your hand and know that it's possible...

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Manah Manson
Anyone else see 30 moves here...?

User Image

Because and my Boyfriend don't even see one; all we can see is a money trap...

1$ or not, we ain't about to spend a cent on a trap when we should have 30 fair moves here...
Anyone else run into this problem yet..? And if not, how long until you are..? Are you gunna give Gaia what they want because they trap you..?

Several people have suggested leftover move rollovers as an improvement.

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Nova0437

Left over move Rollovers..? *Headtilt* Please elaborate, I'm curious..

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Manah Manson
Nova0437

If you played wisely, and didn't use all of your 30-35 moves, they would rollover to the next level, I assume. I'd settle for a save function.

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Nova0437
Manah Manson
Nova0437

If you played wisely, and didn't use all of your 30-35 moves, they would rollover to the next level, I assume. I'd settle for a save function.

hnn..Interesting..A Save function would most certainly be nice...It's just kind of a Nuisance how regardless of how smart one may be with their moves, you can still be left with a "Brick Wall" situation where you're forced to either give them your money or start all over again..and in all seriousness, the most annoying part of it is, this occurred pretty much right after I threw some GC I Saved up from videos so we could reach level 8..And then Gaia's all "Nope! emotion_donotwant "

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Manah Manson
Nova0437
Manah Manson
Nova0437

hnn..Interesting..A Save function would most certainly be nice...It's just kind of a Nuisance how regardless of how smart one may be with their moves, you can still be left with a "Brick Wall" situation where you're forced to either give them your money or start all over again..and in all seriousness, the most annoying part of it is, this occurred pretty much right after I threw some GC I Saved up from videos so we could reach level 8..And then Gaia's all "Nope! emotion_donotwant "

They shouldn't be charging GC if you can get blocked puzzles like that.

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Nova0437
Manah Manson
Nova0437
Manah Manson
Nova0437

They shouldn't be charging GC if you can get blocked puzzles like that.

Indeed...We had no idea that was possible until we ran into the problem ourselves..I've yet to hear about anyone else running into this problem... @_@

And while I may Support Gaia every now and again; it's choice of free will...But when Gaia doesn't let you continue the game without spending money because you're literally left with no other option but to give them your money, that's bad for their reputation..

Weaboothulu's Senpai

Companion

I haven't nor am I spending GC on this game I have gotten up to the level where you get the female top without it.

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Vexxxie
I haven't nor am I spending GC on this game I have gotten up to the level where you get the female top without it.

Wow, you reached Level 10 without GC..?

Sweet Seeker

11,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
ive only gotten to level 9 :c
I think I have not gotten all the items because I do use my moves wisely
If they want cash >w> they did a good job making this treat I agree >w>lol

Weaboothulu's Senpai

Companion

Manah Manson
Vexxxie

Yup, Yes it took me many tries but I'm not wasting GC on a little mini game.
I played it for like 3-4hours straight last night. It's all random so yes you'll get the odd time when you made it so you no longer have any possible moves and you have to restart. Or like you wont always make it passed the 5000 mark but the more and more you constantly play it I find your chances get better. Just try to keep with the four + matches and it seems to work pretty well.

I play Candy Crush and Bejeweled Blitz a lot so I think that comes in handy.

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
candycangue
ive only gotten to level 9 :c
I think I have not gotten all the items because I do use my moves wisely
If they want cash >w> they did a good job making this treat I agree >w>lol

The Final item Grant is at level 16..if you haven't made it there, you don't have all the Items yet, surry to say...

Here's the Complete Guide someone else made; very helpful, but still doesn't help my situation... : /

Also, According to my Boyfriend who's still playing it on another account just found a Glitch: if you get 6 of the same symbol to fall all at the same time, it only takes 5 instead of the 6...

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Vexxxie
Manah Manson
Vexxxie

Yup, Yes it took me many tries but I'm not wasting GC on a little mini game.
I played it for like 3-4hours straight last night. It's all random so yes you'll get the odd time when you made it so you no longer have any possible moves and you have to restart. Or like you wont always make it passed the 5000 mark but the more and more you constantly play it I find your chances get better. Just try to keep with the four + matches and it seems to work pretty well.

I play Candy Crush and Bejeweled Blitz a lot so I think that comes in handy.

Ahh, I See...Interesting...^^

The Fact that it still straps you like that with GC as the only option of Continuing though is absolutely and unfair to players though, it'd be good if you could earn power ups somehow instead of always having to pay for them...

Captain plays alot of games like that too; he's always be sitting beside me helping me out when I played Walk off on IMVU..X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff