Welcome to Gaia! ::

You heard me, the mini-games are NOT out yet. They are only ebing made soon, after the battle system I think.
The only game around at the moment is Gaia Fishing and that is within the two takes and the waste place near Durem.

Stop asking! It's doing people's heads in!!
I know!!! exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
Stop using the Emoticons that is annoying aswell.
I shall post it again:

You heard me, the mini-games are NOT out yet. They are only ebing made soon, after the battle system I think.
The only game around at the moment is Gaia Fishing and that is within the two takes and the waste place near Durem.

Stop asking! It's doing people's heads in!!
i know too
i want mini-games!! Minigames are so fun.
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
yabusame
i want mini-games!! Minigames are so fun.
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

*Smacks him on the back of the head with a loaded glove*

You heard the lady! Enough is enough!
lets just wait for the games then ; wink
I know. People just need to stop with all of that. It's really starting to become annoying.
then...what is the point of this whole gaia gaming thread if the games aren't out yet? Just wait till the games actually do come out stare
theres gonna be a battling system?
Yes there is going to be a battle system coming out soon. That is why the Avs can hold things.
If you think about it what would you use for a bttle system? Swords, staffs, clubs etc. And they shouldbe making armour. But it will all be done on special quests.
Earth Monkey
then...what is the point of this whole gaia gaming thread if the games aren't out yet? Just wait till the games actually do come out stare

This was going to actually be a forum to talk about the different games you would like to see...a bit like the suggestion thread. But I think some of the Mods and Admin didn't think on the New people saying. "Where are the games!!!!111!!?????///???"
you know what's really annoying? people who complain about other people complaining. if you don't like it, just ignore it. people are allowed to get excited about something that's not coming for a long time, so just deal with it! domokun
nazgurath falanor talik
you know what's really annoying? people who complain about other people complaining. if you don't like it, just ignore it. people are allowed to get excited about something that's not coming for a long time, so just deal with it! domokun
Amen brother. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces