Welcome to Gaia! ::

Word Bump
- Not loading

I've been having a problem for the past week of not being able to get into Word Bump at all.

Using PC 1 - Windows 7 - Firefox
PC 2 - Vista - Firefox & Internet explorer

User Image

Cluttered Genius

I use Firefox with Vista and I never usually have a problem, but I did an Insane puzzle and in the end, it was missing one piece of the puzzle. All that work... Piece must've fallen out of the box...

Tipsy Raider

Hi, I'm using internet exploror and the game Slots can not connect to the server. This has been going on for about two weeks now.

Familiar Heckler

Blackjack: I had 210 winnings but it was unable to cash them.
gonk
Hey! Bugs ARE the worst! I use Windows 7 and just last week I was shopping for clothes. I checked my inventory and I had NOTHING =S while I just bought 20 articles of clothing. Well that sucked... crying exclaim
Daemonatrick
nerd

Thats what she said
I'm not sure if this is a problem, or my own stupidity.
zOmg - training program - first chest

I opened the chest and I can't get the ring because it's too close to the chest...thus I cannot switch from the gear cursor to whatever cursor I am to use to get the ring...

I've tried every dang key, clicked hundreds of times, and still cannot get the ring. I've gone through the game help guide at least three times and haven't found a solution. I've tried kneeling and clicking and that has failed as well. I can't get the dang starter ring. I've even tried to distract the little sharks to come get them to kill me in an effort to get a restart. And have FAILED.

Anyone know how to fix this problem? It seems as though my character is officially and completely stuck.

Oh yes...I'm using Google Chrome on Vista 64 bit. Should I change browsers? I have Safari, Explorer, and Mozilla too.

Please, please, please, please help. This looks like a fun game, but considering I've encountered something bad at the START of the game...I dunno.
Bug- zOMG:Cannot speak to anyone who offers new quests, and npc's to finish active quests.

OS-
Windows 7

Using-
Chrome
IE

Ever since i came back about a week ago it hasn't worked. I originally played in 07 now nothing works.

-CPO
Method: Town Server
Error Code: Joining Session Failed
Error: You are already logged in to towns. Please close all other towns windows. If you have already closed all towns windows, wait one minute and try again.

Please copy and paste the above message and send it to games@gaiaonline.com

wtf is up with this im trying to get into towns so i can spend some time with my sister and my husband but nooo it wont let me scream stressed gonk evil crying crying

Greedy Seeker

3,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
just for gold

Aged Dabbler

Been playing Word Bump, and I keep encountering the game blanking out my word when I click on Submit. It doesn't play the "not a word" tone; it just unselects my word. Many of these have been crappy, three letter words, like ram,and cot, so it's not my spelling...I considered that later, when I was going for six letter words.

I am using Firefox 3.6 on Windows XP Pro, Service Pack three.

In a timed game, this really makes it hard, not to mention frustrating on the higher levels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff