Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Rabbit

26,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
I really like playing the pinball game. I just wish that there was better rewards and that it would get an updated look. The puzzles give much more gold for completion than the pinball. Does anybody else want to see the pinball game get a facelift?

Friendly Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Pinball was my favorite game when I first joined Gaia in 2007, and I still love it. I do wish we could get more gold from it though.

Lonely Blob

18,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I was just thinking about opening a thread about this. Since someone already has, I'm just going to say I agree 100%. The rewards should give more gold, considering the change in the economy of Gaia. And the game itself could use some updating. I really like playing pinball more than the other mini games.

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
pinball is such a grate game. tohugh edmitedly none of the [games] really give alot of gold.
when you say "face left" are you just talking about the rewards or the game play itself?

Sparkly Rabbit

26,950 Points
Ms Lady Cho
pinball is such a grate game. tohugh edmitedly none of the [games] really give alot of gold.
when you say "face left" are you just talking about the rewards or the game play itself?

Both. I think it would be neat if the pinball machine's appearance reflected what is going on currently in the Gaia manga and that it would give more gold.

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lovely_pan
Ms Lady Cho

Both. I think it would be neat if the pinball machine's appearance reflected what is going on currently in the Gaia manga and that it would give more gold.

fair fair. i think the tower colapsing ref is lost on alot of users.
tbh i wouldn't object to mabey getting a second one. like, they keep the old one but alot made a second /polished/ version with current references.

it would still be the same format of pinball just with different references maybe yes??? opp op?

Sparkly Rabbit

26,950 Points
Ms Lady Cho
Lovely_pan
Ms Lady Cho

tbh i wouldn't object to mabey getting a second one. like, they keep the old one but alot made a second /polished/ version with current references.

it would still be the same format of pinball just with different references maybe yes??? opp op?

A second one would be alright by me as long as both pinballs earn more gold. If they do make a second one and it has a better gold intake then less people will play the first one unless it also gives more gold.

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lovely_pan
Ms Lady Cho
Lovely_pan
Ms Lady Cho

A second one would be alright by me as long as both pinballs earn more gold. If they do make a second one and it has a better gold intake then less people will play the first one unless it also gives more gold.

how do users eve nmake gold on this website without spending is2g. i know vending will give you gold, but like, without luck in dumpsterdive how do you get the gold to even start vending? D;

Sparkly Rabbit

26,950 Points
Ms Lady Cho
Lovely_pan
Ms Lady Cho
Lovely_pan
Ms Lady Cho

how do users eve nmake gold on this website without spending is2g. i know vending will give you gold, but like, without luck in dumpsterdive how do you get the gold to even start vending? D;

Sell any philosopher's caches that you may get from the dumpster. The little ones are only 1 gald but the bigger ones are about 25000 gald each, I think. I don't have one to check. Another way to make gald is by completing puzzles. The higher the difficulty on the puzzle the more gald is rewarded.

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lovely_pan
Ms Lady Cho
Lovely_pan
Ms Lady Cho
Lovely_pan
Ms Lady Cho

Sell any philosopher's caches that you may get from the dumpster. The little ones are only 1 gald but the bigger ones are about 25000 gald each, I think. I don't have one to check. Another way to make gald is by completing puzzles. The higher the difficulty on the puzzle the more gald is rewarded.

That sounds extreamsly time consuming, expeshally if you want a gcash item thats 60bill or so. :c
Though i guess users could also sell heartcharms, right?
Its not illcommon for caches to go for 250,000 or,1mill/per if they're in higher demand.

Gald? I've never sen someone use that before! It is a combonation of gaia and gold? Smart. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff