Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Aged Gaian

Gaia farming would be awsome!

FYI: I'm a Harvest Moon addict/gamer
sweatdrop
it is a great idea...if that were haer i woulnot be bord half the time heart heart heart heart heart heart
That. Would. Be. Awesome. biggrin
Katyusha
I love shitaki mushrooms sorry... heehee biggrin

shitaki mushroom in Japanese...so technically you're saying "I love mushroom mushrooms".................sowee, I felt a need to correct that. sweatdrop
what IS a chooken?????

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
sounds a lot like Harvest Moon.
This sounds like a good idea. Kind of like Harvest Moon, an extremely addictive game for some weird reason. I'd support it.
FYI : A chooken is a cross between a Chook and a Chicken... I just felt like being random
Unity
That's a really good idea! Something to add to your splendiferous idea would be a farmer's market where farm owners could sell their goods. Take your idea to the Gaia moderaters!

How would i do that? just send them a PM or something?
I love the idea. Sounds great.
Can't wait for it to start!!! biggrin
Yes, I really like the idea, too.
Sounds like a good idea, the masses are yearning for more than just fishing!
hey _$$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$$_________$$$__$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$______$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$___________$$$_$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$____$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$__________$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$ _$$$$$_____$$$$_$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$_________$$$$$__$$$$_$$$$$$___$$$$$$ _$$$$$___$$$$$__$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$$______$$$$$$$__$$$$___$$$$$__$$$$$$ _$$$$__$$$$$____$$$$_______$$$$__$$$$$$_____$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$___$$$$ _$$$$$$$$$______$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$___$$$_____$$$$___$$$$ $$$$$$$_________$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$___$$$$____$$$$____$$$$ $$$$$$$_________$$$$_____$$$$____$$$_$$$$$$$___$$$___$$$$____$$$$_____$$ $$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$_____$$$$____$$$___$$$____$$$$___$$$___$$$$$$_____$$ _$$$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$$____$$$__________$$$____$$$$$$$$$$_______$$ _$$$_____$$$$$___$$$$__$$$$$$____$$$__________$$$___$$$$$$$___________ _$$$____$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$__________$$$___$$$$_____________$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$_$$$$____$$$__________$$$_____$$$____________$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$___$$$__________$$_____$$$$____________$$$$$$ $$$$$$$____________$$$____$$$___$$$__________$$_____$$$$_____________$$$$

Friendly Businesswoman

That sounds like an awesome idea (Yes, i love harvest moon, and they're comming out with a new one where the main character is a woman!! so cool!) I think you could pm them and ask where to direct the request(someone asked if you should just pm the idea to the creators of gaia) mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff