Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow. I guess Jigsaw is that much more realistic now smile

I've got two pieces missing. Any ideas?
I've been having this issue myself as well. I actually noticed a few pieces vanish as I tried to place them and low and behold they were no where to be found when I placed all the other pieces.

EDIT -- I searched for other threads on this, and discovered that clicking shuffle fixes the issue and the missing pieces should reappear.
Shuffle doesn't seem to work for me..... I tried it a bunch of times, and there's no reaction.
I hate it when that happens stare

Playful Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
File a ticket I guess but don't hold your breath.
I've never had this happen to me but I think I recall hearing about this (and the shuffle solution) back in 2009. If it's the same problem then it's a long running bug.

Star Lover

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
yum_strawberry yum_puddi I hate it when that happens! It does it to me many times before... I sometimes find it beneath the completed portions though. Hope this helps! yum_puddi yum_strawberry

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
hope it never happen in insane mode

Sparkly Genius

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
Hmmm.... it's never happened to me. In fact, I never heard of this happening before.

5,600 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
You might want to change the background colour so the piece will appear? I only play insane and it never happened to me.. So second option is to always play insane puzzle ^^
It did happen on insane smile ... and, I've tried /everything/. it's just not appearing.....
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/games-bugs/missing-the-last-jigsaw-piece/t.68277941/?_gaia_t_=3934

Hilarious Friend

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
Lol same here
II RaInBoW sKittLes18II
Lol same here
sad hugs.

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Jecht Schmidt
hope it never happen in insane mode

Consider hopes dashed I'm afraid... Missing four of the bottom edge pieces in insane mode... maaann..

I wonder why it happens...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games