Welcome to Gaia! ::

how the hell do u do it at the last second when u click and before u get to it its gone and when u click it dont work

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
So many insrtuctions! eek

Dapper Ladykiller

10,300 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
When it says at the bottom "This Auction will End latest on ~insert date~", what does that mean? I thought it would end at midnight when the date changes to the one listed, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Is there an average time the auctions tend to end?

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
YEAH I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY TICKETS

Invisible Hunter

xxxxxxx Everyone goes to the moon. I want to land amongst the stars~
{}
Ranluka
2. Realize that you must pay the bid if you win. You don't just get the item for being the last clicker. You have to pay for it. So there is no point in bidding once the price is near the MP price.
{

I really, REALLY, do not understand this rule in Bid Blast, it's why I don't play it unless there's an item that I absolutely got to have or it's insanely expensive. I know there's a few sites like this online, but see, they only have bids of 1 dollar; you don't need to spend money just to be ABLE to bid.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that yes, I do realize that it's a gold sink, and that it's gambling. But it would make a lot more sense if the person who is the highest bidder just outright wins the item OR if instead of the tickets Gaia just let people place bids of 1 gold.
}
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. :: . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Seeker

5,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAY
raaaaaaaagh
Bump! emotion_bigheart

the world of gaia must hear the laws of bid blast rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items