Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have bought a bug catching net, a basic one, but how to i catch em? And where?

Plz tell me step by step what to do wink

//Dela
The WORLD!

Gaia Towns. Run like crazy and click when yer near.
delakuer
I have bought a bug catching net, a basic one, but how to i catch em? And where?

Plz tell me step by step what to do wink

//Dela

That bug net isn't needed for catching bugs either. It's for your avi. *chuckles* You automatically have a net in the towns. =)

12,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I always wondered about that net....

Goto World > Towns and you better not have dial-up. The closer you are to the bugs the better, right of top of them is the best. Your word balloon will tell you if you are successful or not.

Finally, after you get all that you want, click on the pink backpack to look at your inventory. Click on the robot at the bottom if you want to transfer it to your main inventory.
just go to town. i dont think the net is necessary tho. domokun
The net used to be necissary. When towns first came out you had to buy a net as well as a shovel in order to get flowers and bugs
Hey, I was about to make a topic about this. xD I was just in Towns and I didn't see any bugs. Is it just me? gonk
there aren't any bugs in towns now b/c they were having problems with rare bugs being everywhere. hopefully they'll fix it soon

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
How do you get trash,flowers,and bugs? I looked all over gaia towns but, I ever see any.

Is it just me?
ichigo55555
How do you get trash,flowers,and bugs? I looked all over gaia towns but, I ever see any.

Is it just me?

No, I can't find any either. Does anyone know why?

Edit: Never mind
I need help.How to catch bugs?I dont see any.Ive bought the net(and it was expencive)! evil Does any1 no y?!? Plz help
if u peoples can read....
there is a problem with rare bugs rite now.....
they show up very commonly so they removed the bugs to try and fix this problem....
already stated above btw

Conservative Explorer

Heheh, the s**t I always come back in on. So that explains why the bugs and flowers went *poof*.
i will give you bugs.......... if you give me gold 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces