Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

I think that it sounds ebil... crying
Think about those poor animals... It would only be fair if they could shoot too.. Animal --> domokun eek <Human
blaugh Heee heee.. *Laughs ebil*
hunting on gaia would br great
a hunting game on Gaia? that would be a lame idea. what would you hunt, and more importantly, what would happen to the game that you kill?
Kitriora
a hunting game on Gaia? that would be a lame idea. what would you hunt, and more importantly, what would happen to the game that you kill?

You and those other tree huggin hippies should just leave this forum alone if ya hate the idea so much!
how do u get gaiagold?
Kitriora
cook it, b***h

lets start a petition!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds interesting, maybe a great idea smile
MantisXL221
Spears, Bows, rifles.... It could be done Oregon Trail style. You know... animals run across the screen and stuff.

yeah cool! good call domokun
I hunt in real life it's fun but ya got ta be able to wait for 2 hours almost so i think it'll be cool 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
that wud be kewl but i have a question how do you grt all that moey damn wat a concept! heart
blowing deer and stuff to bits with a 12 gage sounds good to me
a 12 guage huh? sounds like fun! twisted
Desolator
How about you hunt but you hunt evil things like lawyers and pocket lint? Instead of killing them, they turn into a pile of fairy dust. Then will you hippies let up about hunting?

I see no problem with doing away with the evils of pocket lint!
i want gaia hunting plz must have TRIGGER HAPPY) it would be sooo much better than fisshing MUST MAKE biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff