Welcome to Gaia! ::

Centurion Candy
~ How long does it take for a PM to be sent to you for your " beta key "?

+

Factions : ~ What is your favorite faction? I read up on the factions and I can't quite decide which one I want to go for. D: Personally, I want a faction which is common for mages and/or necromancers, but I have no idea if that is possible.. It might just be tanks. Do you choose your class? If so; what is your class?

~Discussion ACTIVATE

i havent gotten there pm yet

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
as soon as i logged on day it came out i clicked and no luck i was going to be flameborn. it has been so long i would accept any faction to join the beta... cmon gaia i didnt hate when you canceled bym just when i had rebuilt my armies ..I didnt hate when you forced us to go through facebook for soul crash but every day im not in beta im hating more and more
Being able to get in to beta would be awesome. sweatdrop

Desirable Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fet Gucked
I still haven't got it.. Been more than a week now.. >>
Centurion Candy
Fet Gucked
I still haven't got it.. Been more than a week now.. >>

Same. I fear I may just have my hopes up and end up devistated. neutral
i just applied for the beta today.. looks like there's a long line ahead tho.. i wanna hear about the interface~~ character setups~~~ and most of all combat!!~~~~~~ it's gatta be strategic.. maybe rts? no, prolly turn based.. ughh, i read this whole forum and i really wanna play, too.. i'm getting so discouraged that so few are accepted.. why!~!!!??!!~~! gaia. well, i guess they just must've underestimated the popularity of new games... or maybe they're just trying to use the same people over and over so they notice kinks.. speculation! i just hope they get this of the ground soon,... forget about fixing resort world, put 100% of the task force on this game. we must have it. sweatdrop

Desirable Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ichitaka19
i just applied for the beta today.. looks like there's a long line ahead tho.. i wanna hear about the interface~~ character setups~~~ and most of all combat!!~~~~~~ it's gatta be strategic.. maybe rts? no, prolly turn based.. ughh, i read this whole forum and i really wanna play, too.. i'm getting so discouraged that so few are accepted.. why!~!!!??!!~~! gaia. well, i guess they just must've underestimated the popularity of new games... or maybe they're just trying to use the same people over and over so they notice kinks.. speculation! i just hope they get this of the ground soon,... forget about fixing resort world, put 100% of the task force on this game. we must have it. sweatdrop
You have indeed.. I applied for it the day after it came out, it has been more than 2 weeks.. -.-

Magnetic Entrepreneur

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It's been nearly three bloody weeks and I'm still not in. You're really disappointing me, Gaia.

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ichitaka19

Its a turn based summon monster card game with a dynamic map that constantly rearranges itself and is destroyed while you play find 6 portals before your opponent and if they find a portal you'll have to fight them to steal it.
I just wish there were more *units*

And I starred units because they come in card form. So basically I'm asking for more cards.

Friendly Explorer

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Same here I've been waiting weeks to play this is getting outrageous!
So how long does it take to get a PM??? can"t wait for it!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff