Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
Makto txan palulukan
Mistress Kationie
Makto txan palulukan
I really want to play and being unable to is really causing my temper to rise. I went to work, shouted, had lunch, shouted a bit more, came home, saw I still couldn't play, went nuts scream

I feel your pain. I find my self checking to see if i can play almost hourly.

Hourly? Wish I could restrict myself to that, I've been checking every few minutes since yesterday afternoon, starting to go a little mad now. To anger management!

Oh if i could check more often i would.but with work and having to share the computer at home, Im slightly limited. lol knowing my luck Ill be one of the last group of people to play.

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
RoxasVentus179
I'm leaning towards Flameborn.

Excellent choice cat_3nodding

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mistress Kationie
Makto txan palulukan
Mistress Kationie
Makto txan palulukan
I really want to play and being unable to is really causing my temper to rise. I went to work, shouted, had lunch, shouted a bit more, came home, saw I still couldn't play, went nuts scream

I feel your pain. I find my self checking to see if i can play almost hourly.

Hourly? Wish I could restrict myself to that, I've been checking every few minutes since yesterday afternoon, starting to go a little mad now. To anger management!

Oh if i could check more often i would.but with work and having to share the computer at home, Im slightly limited. lol knowing my luck Ill be one of the last group of people to play.

I used to have to share one but I'm not so good at it so I splashed out on a flashy new gaming laptop, it caught fire, so now I have this less flashy laptop. I'm always last but I swear I'm going to seriously blow a gasket soon stressed

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
Makto txan palulukan

I used to have to share one but I'm not so good at it so I splashed out on a flashy new gaming laptop, it caught fire, so now I have this less flashy laptop. I'm always last but I swear I'm going to seriously blow a gasket soon stressed

O.o Caught on fire???

They shouldn't announce such things so soon. 3nodding should have announced it as they let the players in. The PM letting you play should have been the announcement in my option. it makes the wait just that much more unbearable

Daisuke250's Prince

Friendly Hunter

8,925 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
When I logged in earlier, I hovered my cursor over the Games tab at the top of the page and the Heralds of Chaos game was right above the Monster Galaxy game, so I thought it was ready for everyone. But when I came back it was gone and when I went to the game page and clicked it, it said I would have to wait. I think I missed my chance to play gonk

Beloved Aggressor

8,950 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Centurion Candy
~ How long does it take for a PM to be sent to you for your " beta key "?

+

Factions : ~ What is your favorite faction? I read up on the factions and I can't quite decide which one I want to go for. D: Personally, I want a faction which is common for mages and/or necromancers, but I have no idea if that is possible.. It might just be tanks. Do you choose your class? If so; what is your class?

~Discussion ACTIVATE
I'm WAY into Hellspawn. Because they're in it for the CHAOS. The general ANARCHY of it all! What other team is more fit for a game titled "HERALDS OF CHAOS?!?!" cat_rolleyes

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mistress Kationie
Makto txan palulukan

O.o Caught on fire???

They shouldn't announce such things so soon. 3nodding should have announced it as they let the players in. The PM letting you play should have been the announcement in my option. it makes the wait just that much more unbearable

Yeah, the DC input broke when someone wrenched my charger cable which caused it to overheat and scorch the motherboard and a bunch of other stuff. Really stank too.
Myabe that would have been a better way. I came down this morning, turned on laptop, started to get a bit excited, saw I still couldn't play, stressed *flips table* scream

Shirtless Millionaire

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Centurion Candy
~ How long does it take for a PM to be sent to you for your " beta key "?

+

Factions : ~ What is your favorite faction? I read up on the factions and I can't quite decide which one I want to go for. D: Personally, I want a faction which is common for mages and/or necromancers, but I have no idea if that is possible.. It might just be tanks. Do you choose your class? If so; what is your class?

~Discussion ACTIVATE
I haven't receive a PM yet. sad

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
Yeah i still cant play either. cat_stressed
I'm choosing Fire Born if they EVER let me play.
I was in the forums and the second I saw the banner change, I WAS ON THAT!
:/ I was clicking like crazy to play..
"Gahh!! Why is my computer so slow!" *Click..click..click-click-click-click*
...then I finally read the thing that said I had to wait for a pm. e.o
Gahhh..since I have to log in every day for my Loiter achievement..again, I guess I'll have to continue checking hourly while I rewatch Supernatural.
D: I'm sooo looking forward to playing!

Codebreaking Nerd

8,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Friendly 100
Definitely a Fireborn... but i'm still waiting for dat goddam key stressed stressed

Desirable Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
After all this discussion, I am going for Fireborn. I still can't play though.. >>
I JUST GOT MY PM!
> biggrin See you on the other side!

Desirable Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Illusions of Petrichor
I JUST GOT MY PM!
How long has it been, I mean, since you first applied for Beta?
Centurion Candy
Illusions of Petrichor
I JUST GOT MY PM!
How long has it been, I mean, since you first applied for Beta?
Well the second they put the banner up I went for it...soo...was that like friday or saturday?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff