Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moonlight Gatekeeper

12,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Survivor 150
Blood Red Skies
Right now I am in the middle of replaying Champions of Norrath (coop with my guy), Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 10.

(I still have a few games I would like to finish someday (Alice Madness Returns, FEAR 3, Fable 3, Chain of Memories etc)

What games I want to play....hrmmmm....

well 2 come to mind but they aren't even released yet ;D

One would be The Evil Within (Hell yes- pre order PLEASE)
Also: I need someone to fangirl with me over this game >u<; But I don't know anyone who is already as obsessed with it as I am!

And Silent Hills (Norman Reedus in it? Wow, that's a new thing ;O Don't know anything about the release date of this one yet but the Playable Teaser was awesomeeeeee)

Ah okey, is that some kind of mmorpg? An older one maybe?

Ah, Alice, i do have that game to bought from steam, havent had the time for it eather. And when u say fable it gives me so many memories! I should start playing the 2nd and the 3rd again soon too on the xbox! I havent finished the 3rd eather, shame on me!

Haha, yeah another fella told me about that too! And i still havent had the guts to check it out...lmao... (even forgotten about it, lol!)

As i said, another one here spoke of it too, Merpmaidd, maybe u have one there to fangirl with? ;D Haha, these horrorgames, love watching other peeps play, thou would die just by opening the menu! I did try the pre-thing for amnesia thou, and F.E.A.R, thou i wanted to live another day so i didnt finish it 4laugh I just HAVE to get my emotions togheter and finish the Bioshock series thou, Infinite isnt as scary as the first once thou.

Amorous Witch

Tzakyra
Blood Red Skies
Right now I am in the middle of replaying Champions of Norrath (coop with my guy), Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 10.

(I still have a few games I would like to finish someday (Alice Madness Returns, FEAR 3, Fable 3, Chain of Memories etc)

Also: I need someone to fangirl with me over this game >u<; But I don't know anyone who is already as obsessed with it as I am!

And Silent Hills (Norman Reedus in it? Wow, that's a new thing ;O Don't know anything about the release date of this one yet but the Playable Teaser was awesomeeeeee)

Ah, Alice, i do have that game to bought from steam, havent had the time for it eather. And when u say fable it gives me so many memories! I should start playing the 2nd and the 3rd again soon too on the xbox! I havent finished the 3rd eather, shame on me!

Haha, yeah another fella told me about that too! And i still havent had the guts to check it out...lmao... (even forgotten about it, lol!)

As i said, another one here spoke of it too, Merpmaidd, maybe u have one there to fangirl with? ;D Haha, these horrorgames, love watching other peeps play, thou would die just by opening the menu! I did try the pre-thing for amnesia thou, and F.E.A.R, thou i wanted to live another day so i didnt finish it 4laugh I just HAVE to get my emotions togheter and finish the Bioshock series thou, Infinite isnt as scary as the first once thou.

Oh yes- it's from the people that made the Baldur's Gate games- very ismilar in Style and gameplay! I have been looking for newer games like this but am always keeping myself from buying bc I am not sure if todays standards are still hitting my tastes in terms of rpg TTuTT

I really looked forward to Alice- but I somehow buried the game in one of my cupboards and can't seem to find it anymore :'D Chaos ftw!
I. Love. Fable.
Really now- these games have the flair I am looking for in those types of games.
Not taking itself too seriously but still having a storyline you can't wait to see enroll itself.
(I was practically crying when I left the caverns to the desert bc of what happened in there! [Fable 3])

Oh yes- lemme find her and be the creepy person that says: 'I heard you liek The Evil Within' out of nowhere xD
Guess she would be more like 'ew- who are you even....' than 'omgosh YES let's talk!' TTuTT

This will be my ery first pre-order...I am a bit afraid xD
I was forced to play horror games by my sister back when I was 12.
Ah, good times! Violently shaking and taking breaks every 30 minutes with the eventual burst of tears inbetween enemy encounters :'D

I am watching let's plays nowadays instead of playing myself- but hey- I have a PS3 and I plan to use it wink

My body is ready B[
I was reading a while ago this article about addictive games and I realized it should be updated, at least in my case.

http://tenmania.com/most-addictive-games/

Besides the fact that I played almost all of them, I have a weird and inexplicable addiction for Hearthstone (feel free to throw stones at me smile ))) and I indulged myself in Sleeping Dogs, Alan Wake, Dishonored and, my true love, Darksiders. Which I finished more than once, both of them.

I actually don't care if some of them are old or even silly (as Hearthstone is), they make my days (and some nights) complete. Are you guys addicted to the games you play, or is it gaming still in the healthy boundaries?

Desirable Phantom

I've been playing a lot of League of Legends.
And I'm gonna start Pokemon X (Because I've beaten Y twice and my boyfriend finally let me use his version of X.)

Kinda just waiting for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Assassin's Creed Rogue and Unity, and Scale Bound to come out.

Moonlight Gatekeeper

12,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Survivor 150
Blood Red Skies
Tzakyra
Blood Red Skies

Oh yes- it's from the people that made the Baldur's Gate games- very ismilar in Style and gameplay! I have been looking for newer games like this but am always keeping myself from buying bc I am not sure if todays standards are still hitting my tastes in terms of rpg TTuTT

I really looked forward to Alice- but I somehow buried the game in one of my cupboards and can't seem to find it anymore :'D Chaos ftw!
I. Love. Fable.
Really now- these games have the flair I am looking for in those types of games.
Not taking itself too seriously but still having a storyline you can't wait to see enroll itself.
(I was practically crying when I left the caverns to the desert bc of what happened in there! [Fable 3])

Oh yes- lemme find her and be the creepy person that says: 'I heard you liek The Evil Within' out of nowhere xD
Guess she would be more like 'ew- who are you even....' than 'omgosh YES let's talk!' TTuTT

This will be my ery first pre-order...I am a bit afraid xD
I was forced to play horror games by my sister back when I was 12.
Ah, good times! Violently shaking and taking breaks every 30 minutes with the eventual burst of tears inbetween enemy encounters :'D

I am watching let's plays nowadays instead of playing myself- but hey- I have a PS3 and I plan to use it wink

My body is ready B[

heart

Hahaha, "My body is ready B[", i loved that, laughed till i couldnt breath!

But i havent realy heard of those games, i need to update myself, lol. And you should give the newer once a chance atleast, you wouldnt know if you havent tried cat_wink

Lmao, only one way to find out xD u could also just quote her here too and ask, seems like its more of the positive direction with the fangirling anyhow! cat_4laugh

Oh, a pre-ordering virgin i see! Dont be scared, it will go smooth! ;D
Wth, well, thats what sisters are for, haha! Poor thing, i wouldve laught to a point when i wasnt able to breath thou if i was there! Maybe she did? haha

If u have, then yeah u should, and will! I have the xbox360 now, but will get the ps3 too for the free internet, lol. I realy gotta get the xbox-controller version to the ps3 thou. Cuz i realy cant use theirs. Hate it

Moonlight Gatekeeper

12,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Survivor 150
Norse Princess
And I'm gonna start Pokemon X (Because I've beaten Y twice and my boyfriend finally let me use his version of X.)

Kinda just waiting for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Assassin's Creed Rogue and Unity, and Scale Bound to come out.

Did alot of ranked too, or just played for fun?
I havent played any of the newer pokemon games, i think things got out of hand, but that just my opinion. But, if the games are fun so why not! Wich u luck cat_wink

And yeah, im kinda waiting for the latest assassins creed too, thou i dont think ill get so much time playing it... lol

Moonlight Gatekeeper

12,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Survivor 150
DeeaSterea
I was reading a while ago this article about addictive games and I realized it should be updated, at least in my case.

http://tenmania.com/most-addictive-games/

Besides the fact that I played almost all of them, I have a weird and inexplicable addiction for Hearthstone (feel free to throw stones at me smile ))) and I indulged myself in Sleeping Dogs, Alan Wake, Dishonored and, my true love, Darksiders. Which I finished more than once, both of them.

I actually don't care if some of them are old or even silly (as Hearthstone is), they make my days (and some nights) complete. Are you guys addicted to the games you play, or is it gaming still in the healthy boundaries?

Hm interesting link, thou i havent played WoW, i did try it when the game became free to lvl 20 (pandaria expansion) but i just thought it was awful! I hated the gameplay, the graphics, all of it. The only thing that was likeable was the flying mounts, that u were able to fly everywhere (almost), but that was only when u became lvl 40, in which u had to buy and PAY to play. Hate that too.

As u maybe saw i have played the oblivion series (love them~~ heart ), thou i havent played GTA eather, well, thats a little lie, i did try the 4th one, but only liked to fly around in the helicopter and cheat. Nothing more to it. Not counterstrike either or battlefield, starcraft, team fortress among other. Ah, not Dota either, that gameplay... OMG...crap cat_burning_eyes

But, LoL (ofc) much better than Dota, CoD (only first and second, did play abit black ops too).

The most addicting for me was/still are is LoL and GW 1 and 2. TERA has been creeping in alot more to my life too, haha. That game is awesome and so well done.

Heartstone, hm, i never settled with it! And wth to throw stones at u for it? xD *whisper*, if it was dota maybe~~... Ah lol jk, oor <w<
I'd never mess with DOTA or DOTA players smile ))

WoW can get a bit... too much at some point, though I'll have a look at the new expansion when it shows up. My BF plays LOL a lot, I'd like to watch him on a killing spree rather than playing it myself smile ))

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
I'm currently playing:

- Shin Megami Tensei IV
- Eternal Sonata (...It's a lot more boring than I remembered it being, but my little sister wants to play it so she's probably going to make me go through with it to the end.)
- Atelier Escha & Logy (Still working on Logy's story mode...)

Not really sure about games I want to play though. I think I should finish some of the games I already have before worrying about getting more.

Dapper Hellraiser

6,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm one of those people who likes playing a whole bunch of games at once instead of focusing on one, so I've got quite a few:
WoW
Persona 3 Portable
Skyrim
Battleblock Theater
Chrono Cross (for my youtube channel)
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak (see above)
Final Fantasy VIII
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
and I think that's it.

I just 100%ed Banjo Kazooie for the first time a few weeks ago so I've been dying to play Banjo Tooie but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'd also like to play the new Smash Bros for 3DS and Fantasy Life for 3DS when they come out smile

Moonlight Gatekeeper

12,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Survivor 150
DeeaSterea
I'd never mess with DOTA or DOTA players smile ))

WoW can get a bit... too much at some point, though I'll have a look at the new expansion when it shows up. My BF plays LOL a lot, I'd like to watch him on a killing spree rather than playing it myself smile ))

Hahaha ah well. There is tastes for everyone cat_whee

The only thing i did like is their cinematics, they are well made. Oh, well ;3 maybe he will make u play it more someday when he is bored, lol

Desirable Phantom

Tzakyra
Norse Princess

Did alot of ranked too, or just played for fun?
I havent played any of the newer pokemon games, i think things got out of hand, but that just my opinion. But, if the games are fun so why not! Wich u luck cat_wink

And yeah, im kinda waiting for the latest assassins creed too, thou i dont think ill get so much time playing it... lol

No, no ranked. Not till I get all my pokemon to level 100.

Shy Elder

The games I've been playing the most are Osu!, League of Legends, Torchlight II and GW II. A bit of Tera, just to get to make myself a Reaper.
I'm looking forward to the release of Blade & Soul Europe or even the American version... Played on China servers and the game's pretty great, in my opinion!

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Playing:
saints row 4

wanting to play:
saints row 3
persona 4
dark souls

Moonlight Gatekeeper

12,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Survivor 150
lil octopus
The games I've been playing the most are Osu!, League of Legends, Torchlight II and GW II. A bit of Tera, just to get to make myself a Reaper.
I'm looking forward to the release of Blade & Soul Europe or even the American version... Played on China servers and the game's pretty great, in my opinion!

Lol... yeah the reapers are op, especially in pvp!

And ooh i wanna play B&S too, prefer EU thou. Yeah i agree, the gameplay and such seems awesome~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff