Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's just a matter of luck. At least with cards there's an element of skill involved as well; you're better off spending your tokens on that. Though even so it'll take me forever to get the 6000 tickets I want for my Card Shark Bands - I bought over 6000 tokens, but it just takes time playing it allt through.
definetly a ripoff.you might as well quit playing while you still have gold
Never tryed 'em

Gracious Cutie-Pie

13,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Mager rip Off!!!!!
kellenbat
I say its good but that is just me
i think is a ripoff and a good time

Ruthless Phantom

I find the slots a rip off.
anyone wanna buy 5000 tickets?
it all the same to me i sometimes win alot or lose i dont really care it easy to money back in this game and a nice way to meet friends
kellenbat
I say its good but that is just me
rip off
I play the slots because cards never loads for me. I'm questing for a few of the items and it's no fun to just buy tickets.
kellenbat
I say its good but that is just me[/quotI think it's a total RIP OFF.I mean come on I never win .I won like 5 times out of like 50 coins.It'd be better if they did like poker or solitarie,or racing go karts!!
where do i sell tickets at??
bump bump bump bump^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Dapper Noob

5,850 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
TehSuPeRuNkNoWn
I make a profit off of it, but that's not exactly what it's supposed to be about. It was made for entertainment and to help prevent the common tragedy that is death by boredom.

Nuu, they're just trying to kill us with tedium instead... xp

That being said, I don't play slots for profit...I want that cloak...XP (Yes, I'm aware it probably be easier to buy it...I don't want to, that's too easy...XP)
the worst rip off ever!!!!! scream I lost over 400 on it and only got 20 tickets mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff