swiperthefox
never had good luck with it.

Same here.
Minako-J
swiperthefox
never had good luck with it.

Same here.
same
Easy money for me. I started with 100 tokens and using only winnings and the gold made by selling the tickets I go up a couple thousand per day. Just now I sold something like 1400 tickets for 3000 gold.
MystickSkye
Easy money for me. I started with 100 tokens and using only winnings and the gold made by selling the tickets I go up a couple thousand per day. Just now I sold something like 1400 tickets for 3000 gold.

sooo lucky! i dont got good luck with it but it's fun 2 mee!
I like blackjack better. It's about luck, but you need a little a bit of skill for it, whereas slots are all about luck.
Hrm, I seem to have misread somewhere. When I was talking about my winnings I was referring to Blackjack.

However! I did try the slots a long time ago. I can't exactly recall what happened but when I checked my inventory (before playing blackjack) I noticed I had 3000+ tickets and I only ever bought a couple hundred tokens back then. So whilst I don't recommend playing the slots (Blackjack is easy money) it did pay off for me that one time. I'm not keen to push my luck though xp
rip off!!!! exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
Who buys tickets?
super rip off

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out