Fishing taco problem? 0.57575757575758 57.6% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 >

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
so the codes after you fish i can never get right, i used to love fishing before they had codes to save your fish. now it gives me a terrible head ache. i know most the codes i put in are right, unless its caps sensitive which everyone told me it isn't. does anyone else have the same problem?

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
BD Veloco
so the codes after you fish i can never get right, i used to love fishing before they had codes to save your fish. now it gives me a terrible head ache. i know most the codes i put in are right, unless its caps sensitive which everyone told me it isn't. does anyone else have the same problem?

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
BD Veloco
BD Veloco
I went fishing today, it took 10 tries lol

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
iiLaVrael
BD Veloco
BD Veloco

i thought i was the only one, is there anyway they can get rid of that code, i doubt a bot can fish

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
BD Veloco
iiLaVrael
BD Veloco
BD Veloco

i thought i was the only one, is there anyway they can get rid of that code, i doubt a bot can fish

I doubt it, the captcha is there until Gaia removes it

Questing 250 xmas 2k13Wreath Halo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
iiLaVrael
BD Veloco
iiLaVrael
BD Veloco
BD Veloco

we could make a thread for people to try to get Gaias attention of how its making fishing more complicated then it should

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
BD Veloco
iiLaVrael
BD Veloco
iiLaVrael
BD Veloco
BD Veloco

we could make a thread for people to try to get Gaias attention of how its making fishing more complicated then it should

Eh, It took ages for them to listen about gold gens, and I'm not even entirely sure they are gone for good.

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
iiLaVrael
BD Veloco
iiLaVrael
BD Veloco
iiLaVrael

Eh, It took ages for them to listen about gold gens, and I'm not even entirely sure they are gone for good.

i never seen a Gold Generator and its worth a shot, if alot of people are not fishing cause of the codes, then they might do something about it, i know i loooooved fishing until this.
last time i was fishing, cause some pretty damn rare fish in the Durem Facility and i couldnt save. it took me up to a half an hour till i got a migraine and gave up trying to get the code right

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
BD Veloco
iiLaVrael
BD Veloco
iiLaVrael
BD Veloco
iiLaVrael

i never seen a Gold Generator and its worth a shot, if alot of people are not fishing cause of the codes, then they might do something about it, i know i loooooved fishing until this.
last time i was fishing, cause some pretty damn rare fish in the Durem Facility and i couldnt save. it took me up to a half an hour till i got a migraine and gave up trying to get the code right

If anything you should petition to at least make the codes easier to read. and take screenshots of very hard to read codes.

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
iiLaVrael
BD Veloco
iiLaVrael
BD Veloco
iiLaVrael

If anything you should petition to at least make the codes easier to read. and take screenshots of very hard to read codes.

well when i fill the codes out im almost sure i have them right though.
iiLaVrael
BD Veloco
BD Veloco

yaa same lolll
BD Veloco
BD Veloco

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
whatsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
BD Veloco

where can we go fishing I have been on this foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
and I still don't know howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
XD marshmellow XD
BD Veloco

where can we go fishing I have been on this foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
and I still don't know howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

the games, to go games and fishing...

Lupine Gatekeeper

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Gaian 50
I've ended up quitting fishing due to the code's. I've been part of gaia for a long time now and the fishing used to be one single place not three. It used to have servers( till they broke and they replaced them with this). The Gaptha's they use are known as inkblot's. They are incredibly difficult to read. It wouldn't be so bad if they replaced them wth the standard Gaptcha at least there is a chance of me getting that one right or a simple maths problem. Anything is better then the more or less unreadable one's we have now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff