Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was thinking the other day whilst on one of my favorite sites, Kongregate.com, that gaia could expand on its games to incorporate the use of gaia gold within the games themselves.

Now i know that gaia already has games such as resort world and backyard monsters, but the primary flaw is that these games economies are not based off of the gaian economy and the only connection to gaia is essentially your avatar picture.

It would be interesting to see some games where in game actions are based on your gaian gold account, not only would this act as a money sink ( which is sorely needed as the hyper inflation we have at the moment is absolutely killing new avatars ) it would provide entertainment proportionate to the amount of gold your avatar has.

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
metalmasterX
I was thinking the other day whilst on one of my favorite sites, Kongregate.com, that gaia could expand on its games to incorporate the use of gaia gold within the games themselves.

Now i know that gaia already has games such as resort world and backyard monsters, but the primary flaw is that these games economies are not based off of the gaian economy and the only connection to gaia is essentially your avatar picture.

It would be interesting to see some games where in game actions are based on your gaian gold account, not only would this act as a money sink ( which is sorely needed as the hyper inflation we have at the moment is absolutely killing new avatars ) it would provide entertainment proportionate to the amount of gold your avatar has.

i did not read what you said.. only the gaia gold and more games part i noticed.. how much for an exspantion?
User Image

4,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Steadfast Informer

9,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
I agree with you completely
Do you know I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER SINCE 2007
Every single time I make a thread about Gaia money everyone bashes me for it
Well I am not bashing you buddy Gaia's economy
SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS
THEY SHOULD DELETE GAIA ECONOMY COMPLETELY AND GIVE ITEMS EVERYBODY WANTS FOR FREE
Gaia should make their money through making "SELECT" FEW GAMES that people should have to pay for
AND THE REST OF THE GAMES FREE

INSTEAD OF GAIA STAFF BEING LEACHERS OF PEOPLES' REAL MONEY AND GIVING PEOPLE A CATCH WHEN THEY SIGN UP
LET'S MAKE A PEACEFUL STAND AND BOYCOTT

GAIA WANTS MONEY+EVERYONE ARGUES ABOUT GAIA ECONOMY=

THE ENTIRE RESULT CAN BE RESOLVED IF THE MEMBERS OF GAIA WHO ARE WILLING TO PAY MONEY

LET THEM BE VIP'S WITH VIP ACCESS
AND MAKE THEM THINGS THAT THEY ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR
LET THE ONES WHO DON'T PAY STAY INGNORANT OF WHAT THEY ARE MISSING TO STAY HAPPY

7,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
that would be kool if they had one it might be fun but not all the games r fun i get bored plain the samething

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff