Welcome to Gaia! ::

I haven't been on here in a good while now, and was just wondering how you play dumpster dive, and when i try to load the game... i don't seem to be able to do anything xxx
When it loads just click the button that says dive and it will give you an itam... By the way is anyone ealse getting tired of getting the 4th amego lucky pants from dumpster dive or is it just me getting them cuz i honeslty get like 5-10 pairs a day from there. Its sickning. Does anyone ealse get them as much as i do? Please let me know so i dont feel like the unluckyest person in the world.
Hero Musica
When it loads just click the button that says dive and it will give you an itam... By the way is anyone ealse getting tired of getting the 4th amego lucky pants from dumpster dive or is it just me getting them cuz i honeslty get like 5-10 pairs a day from there. Its sickning. Does anyone ealse get them as much as i do? Please let me know so i dont feel like the unluckyest person in the world.

it doesn't come up with a button that says dive hun... it only comes up with donate... i've been re-loading it for about the last hour and a half now and still nothing!!! i don't know why though!!! =( thanks for trying to help hunnie xxx
It has to be 100% full for the dive button to come up.

I got pancakes from it today :3
Walrus Queen

i've been trying it for ages... and it's been from 0 to 100 about 3-4 times but still nothing!!! confused i'm just going to keep on trying it until it works!!! thanks for your help hun xxx
x-princess-x-elmo-x
Walrus Queen

i've been trying it for ages... and it's been from 0 to 100 about 3-4 times but still nothing!!! confused i'm just going to keep on trying it until it works!!! thanks for your help hun xxx

this may seem silly, but have you tried donating something?

To be honest I just got on gaia for the first time in ages and I donated a starter polo to it, and I got to dive in there.
Walrus Queen
x-princess-x-elmo-x
Walrus Queen

this may seem silly, but have you tried donating something?

To be honest I just got on gaia for the first time in ages and I donated a starter polo to it, and I got to dive in there.

yeah... i have hun... i donated 3 of the purple 'L' box clothes things... but still nothing!!! confused
i have now 63 % ...
i'm tired of the ocean top too! grrr. try donating some other things n hopefully it will say 100%

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hero Musica

between dumpster and lucky chance I can't get rid of all of them shy of just dumping them back in the dumpster... >< I sell some, but they just come to fast to move out again...

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-princess-x-elmo-x
Hero Musica

it doesn't come up with a button that says dive hun... it only comes up with donate... i've been re-loading it for about the last hour and a half now and still nothing!!! i don't know why though!!! =( thanks for trying to help hunnie xxx

Actually I've had it say 100% and still say donate, I just closed the page and came back a little later and it was fine- as for getting it to 100%- sometimes it just takes forever to fill, if you're helping or not...

I wanna know how it can get down to single digit percent when you can't dive unless it's full... my guess is the percentage mechanic must actually have more to do with the time remaining before you can dive again... except sometimes I can come back as short as a minute or two later- other times it seems to just never want to get full and it can take multiple hours...

Friendly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Hero Musica
Get alot of those, but I got lucky and got a Gaia Cash item, sold it now I have 600K + more gold then I already did ;3
Jun Valson
x-princess-x-elmo-x
Hero Musica

Actually I've had it say 100% and still say donate, I just closed the page and came back a little later and it was fine- as for getting it to 100%- sometimes it just takes forever to fill, if you're helping or not...

I wanna know how it can get down to single digit percent when you can't dive unless it's full... my guess is the percentage mechanic must actually have more to do with the time remaining before you can dive again... except sometimes I can come back as short as a minute or two later- other times it seems to just never want to get full and it can take multiple hours...

i haven't been on it in a day or two, but just tried it now and it's working finally!!! don't know why it wasn't the other day but at least i can have a go now! lol... thank you everyone for all you help! means xxx xxx xxx
i always seem to get donate anymore >.< I can't figure out why. i donated a bunch of stuff earlier, and the dumpster says it's 100% full.... But it won't let me dive....

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Hero Musica

Those pants are like the new Neutral Starter Polo shirts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff