13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Kaori Setton
TruePaw
Kaori Setton
TruePaw
I'm personally one of those jackasses that will come along with my gold, no intentions of buying and just jacking up prices while driving peoples tickets down.

I'll camp last minutes and bump it up.
All in all, Bid blast was made also for people like me. That's the joy of bidding. I know you'll pay more, so i'll make you pay more. To me, 1000g to make you pay 10k more. Gladly.
Your loss is well over mine.

Well I couldn't say it any better than you... That's definitely being a jackass.

Still though, for every item on bid, there's probably only like... 5 guys like you. The rest of us should cooperate. The amount of gold you would have to spend to get it to an unreasonably high bid should be more than anyone is willing to waste.

But the fact I have personally driven the item up 10k between people bidding and me raising, which is 10k less a vendor makes on 150k.

I use gold to have fun, just like you. and to see people message me about me being an a**, I love it. They always told you to turn and walk away from a bully. That was the best advice, You ignore my kind we go away.

I love cracking deals and such but bid blast we begging for folks like me.

Which is why I made this thread. For people not like you to realize that if someone like you wanted to do that, they just had to stop trying to outbid you. To make the price go up 10k on your own, it would cost 1M gold (not including discounts) for you.

That's aside from the time involved, because even if you're the Kobeyashi of clicking, the
internet will always set the threshold. 1M clicks is still going to take a lot of time.

And that's why I checked in, to promote your thread. I don't enjoy when it's done to me but it's a blast doing it to others.

The fact people like me are real only also promote your thread. And honestly, if i'm jacking the price up I can hit bids between posts so it's no bother to me.

Fused Sex Symbol

TruePaw
Kaori Setton
TruePaw
Kaori Setton
TruePaw
I'm personally one of those jackasses that will come along with my gold, no intentions of buying and just jacking up prices while driving peoples tickets down.

I'll camp last minutes and bump it up.
All in all, Bid blast was made also for people like me. That's the joy of bidding. I know you'll pay more, so i'll make you pay more. To me, 1000g to make you pay 10k more. Gladly.
Your loss is well over mine.

Well I couldn't say it any better than you... That's definitely being a jackass.

Still though, for every item on bid, there's probably only like... 5 guys like you. The rest of us should cooperate. The amount of gold you would have to spend to get it to an unreasonably high bid should be more than anyone is willing to waste.

But the fact I have personally driven the item up 10k between people bidding and me raising, which is 10k less a vendor makes on 150k.

I use gold to have fun, just like you. and to see people message me about me being an a**, I love it. They always told you to turn and walk away from a bully. That was the best advice, You ignore my kind we go away.

I love cracking deals and such but bid blast we begging for folks like me.

Which is why I made this thread. For people not like you to realize that if someone like you wanted to do that, they just had to stop trying to outbid you. To make the price go up 10k on your own, it would cost 1M gold (not including discounts) for you.

That's aside from the time involved, because even if you're the Kobeyashi of clicking, the
internet will always set the threshold. 1M clicks is still going to take a lot of time.

And that's why I checked in, to promote your thread. I don't enjoy when it's done to me but it's a blast doing it to others.

The fact people like me are real only also promote your thread. And honestly, if i'm jacking the price up I can hit bids between posts so it's no bother to me.

10k* (Wrong number of clicks)

Unfortunately for me, I don't think very many people visit this forum. ¬_¬ Still, I like to hope that eventually this common knowledge will spread so we can knock out at least 1 gold sink Gaia's thrown at us.

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Kaori Setton

10k* (Wrong number of clicks)

Unfortunately for me, I don't think very many people visit this forum. ¬_¬ Still, I like to hope that eventually this common knowledge will spread so we can knock out at least 1 gold sink Gaia's thrown at us.

With 20k users how many can be on the smaller forums in general.

I've seen nearly every change go-gaia has been through, I really don't know why I keep coming back

Fused Sex Symbol

TruePaw

With 20k users how many can be on the smaller forums in general.

I've seen nearly every change go-gaia has been through, I really don't know why I keep coming back

The e-sluts. They're timeless. 10 years does nothing to change the niche.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff