Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Dog

I haven't found anything really good but I was chucking 11th gen Fausto's bottles in there. I was trying my luck for another of the black re-color.
sometimesalways
I haven't found anything really good but I was chucking 11th gen Fausto's bottles in there. I was trying my luck for another of the black re-color.

rofl I think I got one of yours a while back!

~
I have also gotten a white daruma doll and a Magical Girl item. Its funny, I would have never thought to buy those items, but somehow by just being free I now consider them to be pretty awesome items.

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Never gotten anything good. Most items are junk or worth less than 100 gold.
Damn admin keeps giving me paper!

Barton Reveler

14,350 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I like getting paper, inks and bugs. 3nodding The best item I ever got was Burning Cities (I think it's called) but not my kind of item so I sold it on the MP for 13k. Yay. ^__^

Shapeshifter

Best item I've received is the Titan's Legacy

5 Crumpled Zerox Paper White's

Wheezing Lunatic

Best thing I've gotten was I think the white bunny hoodie. It was around Easter and I sold it for 50K.
Best item i got was demon blade (i think that's what its called) :3

Aged Gaian

Sheshira
KaylaGalela
User ImageI think the best thing I ever got was the Cupid's Fast Response Armor. But, now all I seem to ever get is paper from admin.

I just got Congratulations! You Found: 5 Crumpled Paper Bag's Donated by: admin...

It'd be neat if there was a reason for all this paper like preparing for a new feature to do with paper (and maybe flowers)?

It would draw more attraction if admins stopped donating useless items.

Sparkly Fatcat

18,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(◕ ω ◕✿)
Best I've got was Boto Encantado. :3

Decorated Nerd

I got solar headphones once ! And many starter clothes. I tend to forget about dumpster dive.
I got a cloud once. But I gifted it back to the user cause she thought she lost it. Hmm I also got a Faust's Bottle 5th gen, Gift of the goddess, White Bunny hat from the old dumpster.

Now I just get paper.

Fashionable Heckler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Definately Cat Faces, for which I sold for 2mil at the right time. Made me feel like one hell of a lucky b*****d.
only paper or bugs

Sparkly Fatcat

I just did it for fun because I saw this thread and got Gaia 7th Anniversary Phee-Chan Slippers. I clicked out so I never was able to thank the person who donated them. Im going to toss them back in for some one less fortunate though. ~ heart
Also added some other stuff if you guys want to try for it. I dont know how long things stay in there ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games