• Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Anyone can share their build for Yas?

Wolf

Seto Kaiba PH
Anyone can share their build for Yas?

Start with:

Doran's Blade > Statik Shiv(but you gotta start with avarice blade before Zeal) >Berserker's Greaves > Infinity Edge(after shiv)

Once you have these three essentials you're already doing tons of damage.

Fourth item should be a lifesteal since Yas doesn't have a lot of sustain.

Either you take Blade of the Ruined King or Bloodthirster, but I'd take bork earlier if the enemies are tanky.
Take BT if you can damage an enemy at least 1/3 or 1/4 of their hp bars per Q.

After your sustain item you take either Last Whisper or Randuin's Omen.
This depends on whether your opponents are tanks or high damage dealers.
Both items will solve this problem respectively.

Last you want to sell your Doran's blade and exchange it for either GA or BT(if you don't have BT yet)..
This should let you last way longer on the field.

After 35 minutes into the game I swap out Statik Shiv for Trinity Force because 100 magic
damage doesn't really do much anymore, otherwise 200% bonus hit damage means your Q deals 2.5x damage.

Lastly you might wanna take an Elixir late game, for Yas I prefer Sorcerer's Elixir(AP Elixir)
Because it deals true damage per skill you use, meaning if you use Q or E you're dealing true damage. Plus it deals true damage to turrets and pair that with Yasuo's atk spd you're gonna push really well.

If you want you can also take the Attack Elixir(AD Elixir) to get more sustain but you already have BT.
Plus AD Elixir doesn't really show much difference in lifesteal so I'd rather go with the latter since it has more benefits.

I hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces