Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Partner

Well, I have a question. rolleyes Can the number of villagers affect the perfect town rating? Like, for instance, if one of my villagers move, will that affect the rating? I have 10 at the moment and one of them is leaving at the 17th. 3nodding

Obsessive Pup

hawtsukoi
Well, I have a question. rolleyes Can the number of villagers affect the perfect town rating? Like, for instance, if one of my villagers move, will that affect the rating? I have 10 at the moment and one of them is leaving at the 17th. 3nodding

Nope not at all. The town rating depends on how you run the town not by how many villagers you have. i had 10 and Time skipped to get one out. just keep your town tidy and add what every that needs to be added and you should have a perfect in no time.

Business Partner

A Beautiful Still Doll

Nope not at all. The town rating depends on how you run the town not by how many villagers you have. i had 10 and Time skipped to get one out. just keep your town tidy and add what every that needs to be added and you should have a perfect in no time.

Okay, thank you! I already have the perfect town rating a week ago and hopefully I'll get the golden watering can. 3nodding
My villager decided not to move after all; my brother convinced her. mad

Obsessive Pup

hawtsukoi
A Beautiful Still Doll

Okay, thank you! I already have the perfect town rating a week ago and hopefully I'll get the golden watering can. 3nodding
My villager decided not to move after all; my brother convinced her. mad

if you have it now you have to wait 15 days which you can just Time skip through to be honest. I did that and if you have mutiple files...like 4 max? 4 golden watering cans gaia_crown

Business Partner

A Beautiful Still Doll

if you have it now you have to wait 15 days which you can just Time skip through to be honest. I did that and if you have mutiple files...like 4 max? 4 golden watering cans gaia_crown

I'm not sure about changing the time, but I can wait. 3nodding What's your town's name?

Obsessive Pup

hawtsukoi
A Beautiful Still Doll

I'm not sure about changing the time, but I can wait. 3nodding What's your town's name?

MercuryL - Tali.

Business Partner

A Beautiful Still Doll

MercuryL - Tali.

I'll check it out. smile

Obsessive Pup

hawtsukoi
A Beautiful Still Doll

MercuryL - Tali.

I'll check it out. smile

If you want to check it out in a hour let me know, i need to update the Dream town.
i can also give you the address of it.

Business Partner

A Beautiful Still Doll
If you want to check it out in a hour let me know, i need to update the Dream town.

Okay, that's fine. Mine is Atchison and the address is 4500-3001-1526.

Obsessive Pup

hawtsukoi
A Beautiful Still Doll

Okay, that's fine. Mine is Atchison and the address is 4500-3001-1526.

ok i updated it

Mine is 5900-3008-6919 MercuryL Tali gaia_crown

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas