Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just for fun! I just hauled up an insanely awesome bucket (at least for me!) and I wanted to share it with y'all smile and also see what your best is, if you keep track!

Please, I wanna see all the incredible stuff you guys must have racked up! mrgreen
You can post just the number of larges, mediums, and smalls, or post a picture if you want to!

Mine:
5 larges, 7 mediums, 6 smalls!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.S. Of course, this is just for fun, not meant to be for outright bragging, so don't bother Photoshopping ninja

Enjoy!

Greedy Capitalist

My fave bucket consists of one rare fish User Image.
Picture

Well, aside from that is this one. Captured long time ago.
User Image
Larvie
My fave bucket consists of one rare fish.

Well, aside from that is this one. Captured long time ago.

Nice! Thanks for posting! mrgreen

As an update to my previous one, I just hauled up an even better bucket XD
EDIT: 6 Tunas! (and more...) Wow I can't count. eek

Keep'em coming, everyone! biggrin
Just did this earlier today. An unfiltered, reset D bait bucket with performance+. My highlight was catching the 3 hellfish in a row without fail.

Hero of Bladehold
Just did this earlier today. An unfiltered, reset D bait bucket with performance+. My highlight was catching the 3 hellfish in a row without fail.

Wow, nice! That's really impressive, both the bucket quality (without filtering) and the fact that you caught three hellfish in a row like that! mrgreen

Wealthy Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
D Bait Performance Rod

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
A long time ago I used to take screenies of my personal best Durem buckets, before the new fishes were added. Alas most of those pics were damaged when transferring them to a new hard disk, my new best bucket will be when I can catch a damn rare. evil
Cool @Flux and Starbucks! I really like both of your avatars biggrin especially the sea-background thing in yours, Flux!

Well, I just set a new record for most mediums in a bucket. I'd still take more larges, but this is cool too (imo) for all the trout! mrgreen

I swear I wasnt drinking anything bad

Shadowy Shade

Almost caught one of each in Bassken, it creeped me out at first. I tried, ended up with four doubles
Remedy Forgotten
Almost caught one of each in Bassken, it creeped me out at first. I tried, ended up with four doubles

Nice, that's really cool! I wonder if anyone has a bucket of every different fish in that lake biggrin
Vampiric_Shadow_Ninja

^o^ heart Thanks for sharing, better luck next time! rofl

Noob

Definitely my best bucket that I saved. Wasn't filtering, and ended up getting all fish, and got 6 larges. Used performance+ rod.
Xantetsuken
Definitely my best bucket that I saved. Wasn't filtering, and ended up getting all fish, and got 6 larges. Used performance+ rod.

Very nice, congrats! mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces